We'll miss you so much Greg - RIP Greg Griffin

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I was trying to see if there was any press coverage about his death and saw this. I realize it's probably been like this since he moved to Florida, but it was stil sad and kind of shocking to see.

Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 10.08.33 AM.png

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
who is holding? someone has the AB# photo of him looking like the emporer in his hood while he was sick...break it out!
that's when he offered me a spin on his board. was it oceanside? i remember that hood was so ridiculous looking, i kept calling him a sith or lord vader, and he never budged. god, i was such a dick to him. i would take it all back just to have him here again. fucker.

cdes

Nep status
Oct 9, 2006
RIP GG. He shaped me a set of quad fins once that had offset tabs because the plugs on my board weren’t quite in the correct placement for quads. he was very accommodating and patient with me. I respected how he kept coming back here after the rafts of $#!+ we gave him regularly.

Reactions: need 4 speed

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
In the spirit of GGs humor and spunk around here I say this:
Your joke was tight overall, but the delivery was a little clumsy and too much punctuation can lead to cavitation right when you need the punch line to deliver the speed and control you were hoping for.

In other words- seems like an archer problem, not an arrow problem. The craft was sound, you just need to surf better

• Haha
Reactions: jkb

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
home slice you always get an emoticon thing, ive just been watching way too much Letter Kenny in between 14 hour work days

I haven’t banned anyone yet, but I’ve deleted my share of spammer and Bots. I work FOR you guys…I’m here to serve. That said, I like that title, always remember to respect the office