Get together and surf Griffins

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
I think B5 talked about doing a sort of Ab3 but with Griffins

I know many of us that have boards from greg and people who want to try boards from Greg.

I am down to cart my boards to a location in SC anytime or the SB/ventura area with some notice, hell even San Diego.

Would people be down to make this happen?
What boards do people have ? want to try?
Is this a stupid idea and should we just argue online instead?

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
Make sure there's a toast to his memory with his favoured red wine and the correct amount of ice cubes by all who attend and for those of us who can't make it.
:cheers:
I'd cheers to that! Greg was a character, I've never surfed one of his boards, but he was absolutely correct about putting 3 ice cubes in a glass of red wine. If you live anywhere hot, then it is the only way to do it! :cheers:

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
OK we have interest!!

Doesnt matter if you own no griffins, in fact thats all the more reason to come try one!
Would like to do one in SC first, maybe in the next couple of weekends?

Definitely down for an 805 area meet up (will be in Carp mid august- Sept)

SD boardroom I will show up if someone organizes.

Also this is focused on Greg but I am down to try anyones boards from other shapers and meet some more of you folks!

Will create a new post for the event when I solidify the dates.

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
OK we have interest!!

Doesnt matter if you own no griffins, in fact thats all the more reason to come try one!
Would like to do one in SC first, maybe in the next couple of weekends?

Definitely down for an 805 area meet up (will be in Carp mid august- Sept)

SD boardroom I will show up if someone organizes.

Also this is focused on Greg but I am down to try anyones boards from other shapers and meet some more of you folks!

Will create a new post for the event when I solidify the dates.
I’d love to try, I’m within striking distance of SC. No Griffins but would contribute refreshments

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I am definitely down to try out some griff boards.

I always wanted to, but the 3 fins in a row completely through me off. I always wanted to hash that out with Griff, but didnt think it was worth the trouble. C'est la vie...