Turds from TJ ... Free of Charge Amigo!

corndog

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2004
and mexicans wonder why there are no lobsters aside from over fishing the whole of baja is a sh!t not pun intended show

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
San Diego would be better served if they just annexed the entire area of Tijuana from Tecate to Rosario and spent the next decade fixing Tj.
Attack along the northern border, retreat back to the Sinaloa/Nayarit border and hold fast!

kane

Michael Peterson status
Sep 30, 2003
Been like that for as long as I remember. Usually the signs just say high bacteria levels. I

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Pretty nasty last weekend. Surfed Saturday and should have drove away. Now I am sick on my Hawaii trip. MF

• Sad
Reactions: PJ

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I'm pretty sure USA screwed Mex way worse with that tiny little Colorado River thing.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Been like that for as long as I remember. Usually the signs just say high bacteria levels. I
In IB yeah but Coronado stayed pretty clean until recently.

Still, I can remember surfing Boca Rio in the '70s and the water was clean.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
In IB yeah but Coronado stayed pretty clean until recently.

Still, I can remember surfing Boca Rio in the '70s and the water was clean.
In the early 2000s the city of IB posted fecal coliform and total coliform counts on their website. Testing locations also all the way up the strand to Coronado. During rain events it was almost as dirty up there.

Reactions: sdsrfr

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
San Diego would be better served if they just annexed the entire area of Tijuana from Tecate to Rosario and spent the next decade fixing Tj.
Glad to let Socal pay for that.

Just have to hire the right rabbit, look as some of his earlier work:

I'm pretty sure USA screwed Mex way worse with that tiny little Colorado River thing.

Ever wonder where the marine song got the bit about the "...halls of Montezuma"?

Link
Blurb:

During the Mexican-American War, U.S. forces under General Winfield Scott enter Mexico City and raise the American flag over the Hall of Montezuma, concluding a devastating advance that began with an amphibious landing at Vera Cruz six months earlier.

Last edited:

Geopac

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 28, 2003
Ballast Point
I just checked the surf on base, North Island Coronado, and you would of thought it was TJ slough with how nasty the water quality was. Brown thick foamy toxic bubbles stretching the entire inside all the way down past the fence. The first time I've seen it that nasty. Lots of clueless parents letting their kids boogie board and body surf in the impact zone. They might as well stop at the pharmacy for a Z-pack on the way home!

Reactions: i_ride_spinnaz

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
The money to fix it has already been provided, but cant be spent (yet)!?

The world is such a mess.
That money is a drop in the bucket. You need an extra comma and 2 zeros to come close to fixing the problem.

Reactions: hammies

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
That money is a drop in the bucket. You need an extra comma and 2 zeros to come close to fixing the problem.
Damn, what a kick in the balls. The government convinced all the agencies and local jurisdictions to drop the lawsuit and now this? At least it will be uncrowded.