Imagine that..Joe Biden lied (again).

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The 10 year old pregnant rape victim story was entirely made up. Complete fiction in its entirety.

As for Biden, he probably thinks it’s true so he gets a pass from me on this one.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
The 10 year old pregnant rape victim story was entirely made up. Complete fiction in its entirety.

As for Biden, he probably thinks it’s true so he gets a pass from me on this one.
Just like Russian "collusion", Russian "disinformation" re: the Hunter laptop. Yet the extreme left wing media outlets in this country--which are most of the outlets- chug the lies and never do any investigation.

Biden is nothing but a career politician; he has never done sh!t to earn money other than illegally as a politician.

He has lied his whole life to keep the gravy train rolling.

In 1988, during the democratic presidential primary, back when we had some semblance of a free press, he got caught lying about multiple issues and was tossed. ABC news called him an empty shirt.

Now, he is the same lying, empty shirt, just with dementia.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Just like Russian "collusion", Russian "disinformation" re: the Hunter laptop. Yet the extreme left wing media outlets in this country--which are most of the outlets- chug the lies and never do any investigation.

Biden is nothing but a career politician; he has never done sh!t to earn money other than illegally as a politician.

He has lied his whole life to keep the gravy train rolling.

In 1988, during the democratic presidential primary, back when we had some semblance of a free press, he got caught lying about multiple issues and was tossed. ABC news called him an empty shirt.

Now, he is the same lying, empty shirt, just with dementia.
I always like to read your work to see the idiocy that blunders out of your brain.

Reactions: Hump