Pros who were "Cancelled"

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
It's undoubtedly sh!t - as someone who has surfed Florida, watched the Knicks, moved my bowels the Sunday after a Gator game, and payed Montezuma for Cortez's sins can attest. Also an excellent idea for a Philosoraptor meme to troll some restaurant that serves Detroit Deep Dish.
It has the words deep and dish. And Detroit. That makes it casserole. Neither of you two clowns live on the I-95 corridor, nor are you from the tri-state area, so put a sock in it. I'll never need recommendations on how to lube my asshole with avocado to receive anal penetration, but if I do, I'll know who to ask. When I want input on pizza, I'll ask someone who can see the NYC skyline on a clear day.
You don't know what you're talking about.

Chicago style stuffed pizza is a casserole, not Detroit.

Who cares what a person who can see the NYC skyline on a clear day says...NY pizza is good but just a variation on a theme.

The best pizza is made in Italy anyway.

Source: pizza tourist who eats pizza 2x/week

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com

Who cares what a person who can see the NYC skyline on a clear day says...NY pizza is good but just a variation on a theme.

As someone who was Italy a week ago and loves pizza, I agree with this. Italy is just so rad.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Anything deep dish is a casserole asshole crime against humanity. If you told an Italian that the Pizza Hut looking oven vomit you called Detroit Deep Dish was pizza, they'd suggest immediate asexual reproduction.

But thank you for playing the Italy and tourist cards!

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Anything deep dish is a casserole asshole crime against humanity. If you told an Italian that the Pizza Hut looking oven vomit you called Detroit Deep Dish was pizza, they'd suggest immediate asexual reproduction.

But thank you for playing the Italy and tourist cards!
Italians?

You mean the people that make pizza al trancio? Go ahead and tell them they’re doing it wrong.

Sicilians with their focaccia style pizza too.

lol

Bring them your Jacksonville expertise.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Whenever a place has "the best" of something they usually also have the worst of the same thing (NYC and Italy for pizza).

Here's their Pizza frutti di mare.

pizza.png

You mean the people that make pizza al trancio? Go ahead and tell them they’re doing it wrong.
A place called Al Trancio in Italy. Second one down. Hot dog slices and french fries is a common type of pizza in Italy.

al-trancio.png

In Italy
fries-dogs.png

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House

Never been to Italy, but nothing in US comes close to touching NY pizza for what I like. A big part of it is the water chemistry- dough. I remember as a kid traveling - anywhere- w my family and if we ordered pizza I’d be like “yeah, sorry - that’s not pizza.”

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
I like mexican pizza. With beans and chorizo and poblano peppers.

I recon deep dish with stroganoff would be a winner?

Back to Round Table though. Their combo pie with extra linguica ftw!

Who else got cancelled?

Danny Kwok, John Gothard, Brad Gerlach.