YOLO ALERTS

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
No a yolo per say, but I found this fin seller on ebay - says these are factory blems before painting from FCS/Futures. I ordered a set of MR's cause they were cheap. They are same cant, size and identical to MR's from FCS. So I ordered a set of Stretch quads (Larges that Futures doesn't make anymore) and a set of MR's in futures (finally). Arrived and they are identical to those from FCS/Futures. I back this seller, discounts if you order multiples of the same set. The fiberglass are a pink color that is more pink that it looks - like pepto color. The honeycombs are matte black honeycomb. Free and quick shipping from SD as well.

MrSteve

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 1, 2015
NJ
No a yolo per say, but I found this fin seller on ebay - says these are factory blems before painting from FCS/Futures. I ordered a set of MR's cause they were cheap. They are same cant, size and identical to MR's from FCS. So I ordered a set of Stretch quads (Larges that Futures doesn't make anymore) and a set of MR's in futures (finally). Arrived and they are identical to those from FCS/Futures. I back this seller, discounts if you order multiples of the same set. The fiberglass are a pink color that is more pink that it looks - like pepto color. The honeycombs are matte black honeycomb. Free and quick shipping from SD as well.

1656797732152.png
Pink ones look like a totally different template. Look more like the Captain Tyler Warren ESP Twin