Potential Move to Puerto Rico

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
View attachment 132699
Providing an update. Things are happening. Here’s the sketches from the final house plans.

poured Concrete walls and block framing.

3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom 1,600SF with 2 car garage. Master bedroom opens up to patio on top of the garage.

bottom floor is living room, dining room, kitchen, 1/2 bath and laundry room

upper floor is 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom + master bed and bath.

probably break ground in 2 months
$$$??? Where's your lot?

Reactions: MathDebater

Geopac

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 28, 2003
Ballast Point
Hopefully you can build/complete by the peak of Hurricane season (September). Looking to be an extremely active season down there. Best of luck!

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Sheet, P.R. done got expensive!

We got our lot for under 20k and built for 110k here in Fuerteventura. It was euros, but still.

Isabella? Sweet! Nice town... or at least it used to be back in the late 70's early 80's, wonder how much more developed it is now.

Best of luck with the building process!

:bowdown::waving::shaka:

ULUSURFER

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 2, 2007
Australia
Visit site
Sheet, P.R. done got expensive!

We got our lot for under 20k and built for 110k here in Fuerteventura. It was euros, but still.

Isabella? Sweet! Nice town... or at least it used to be back in the late 70's early 80's, wonder how much more developed it is now.

Best of luck with the building process!

:bowdown::waving::shaka:
yeah Isabela, still a small town and very nice and quiet for the most part. Lots of infrastructure and beautification projects happening and expanding a lot.

still not overdeveloped but I anticipate it will be fairly soon. My spot is 1 of 14 lots and only 3 houses constructed so far.

and yep PR is getting expensive but it sure is cheaper than California and has better surf…

ULUSURFER

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 2, 2007
Australia
Visit site
¿Como vas con la construcción de la casa?

:shrug:
No muy bien por que estoy teniendo problemas que encontrar una contratista. Todos son muy ocupado y más caro que la cotización de mi ingeniero. Espero que Tengo una cotización más barato pronto. Estoy esperando dos más este semana.

voy a España este semana y después necesito ir a Puerto Rico para resolver esto

it’s all good it will happen when it happens!

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
No muy bien por que estoy teniendo problemas que encontrar una contratista. Todos son muy ocupado y más caro que la cotización de mi ingeniero. Espero que Tengo una cotización más barato pronto. Estoy esperando dos más este semana.

voy a España este semana y después necesito ir a Puerto Rico para resolver esto

it’s all good it will happen when it happens!
Have a buddy there whose born n raised, we went to San Antonio de Abad in Humacao as teens together.

He's a lawyer, and into RE, self made man.

If you need any referrals or references, let me know, I'll put you two in touch.

:waving::shaka:

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
i know trumpisms are fading out of style - and rightfully so - yet.....the NYT
recently reported that he offered to trade PR with Norway for Greenland...:whistle: