Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

You're very thirsty today. What facts? Your side has zero credibility on any of this. I'll just continue to mock your Trump Hate Cult for as long as you guys persist.
:)

Why participate in a partisan show trial?
why participate in any trial ?? )

producers are probably reaching out to Spielberg, Tarantino and Stone

for more last minute double secret probation ratings boosters

and I am sure people are taking notes for the

blockbuster ratings doofus potus biopic !! )

The root of Trump’s appeal was that his diverse outrages were all part of “owning the libs,” and driving opponents to distraction. White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson testified this week of an enraged Trump hurling a plate in the wall. She cleaned the ketchup stain off the wall. Trump will not so easily erase the image of impotent rage—the opposite of the blustery self-confidence that was the essence of his appeal to supporters.

:roflmao: :roflmao:COUP !! ) :roflmao: :roflmao:

PROUD BOYS !! :) )

1656628700273.png

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Why would they try to intimidate a witness who was obviously lying? Why not just hang her out to dry and let her to go to jail for perjury?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011
"“[A person] let me know you have your deposition tomorrow,” read a slide that the Jan. 6 committee broadcast at the end of Hutchinson’s hearing, which Vice Chair Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) characterized as pressure on a key witness. “He wants me to let you know that he’s thinking about you. He knows you’re loyal, and you’re going to do the right thing when you go in for your deposition.”

heh heh..heh heh...he knows you're loyal, so drink your kool-aid and go lie for him...lol
hoping for Hillary in 2024..guarenteed to give brain tumors to the orange kool-aid cult..

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Why would they try to intimidate a witness who was obviously lying? Why not just hang her out to dry and let her to go to jail for perjury?

That's got Rudy written all over it.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Nobody believes the January 6th committee. Girl commits perjury so they double down with this.
Unfortunately for you, nobody doesn't believe the January 6th committee. Remember, the people who say Trump is guilty have testified under oath. The people who say he's innocent refuse to testify. Go figure.