Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Lincoln Project people?
so you're not even going to try and dispute the fact that Chump never called in the DCNG and that Pelosi never declined to have them come in?

you do realize that the president is in charge of the DCNG, right?

why do you insist on repeating demonstrably false claims (lies)?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Your show trial is tainted by partisanship and lying witnesses. You can't escape it. All this is doing is making Trumby stronger than he'd otherwise be but your side is too dumb to see it. Cult on dumdum.
Are you going to continue to ignore the fact that republicans refused to participate?

really convenient way to add to that narrative that has you fooled.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Gosh, iFall has quite the fan club! Gs

im not trying to get any one ya fool.… keep Speaking in circles and being evasive… for the 3rd fckn time now - in addition to testifying what someone said about something someone else saw or heard she ALSO testified about sh!t she heard right outa the horses’ fuckin mouths n into her own ears.

I do see what the clowns on the committee are all about, I also see what a piece of garbage Trump is. It’s not fckin complicated - to see and acknowledge both of those things; but is fckn hard for dumb fcks - some actually quite smart even - to do this… the lizard brain takes over n retard team sport mode is engaged.
I’ve never said Trump isn’t a piece of garbage, but am pointing out that the very nature of the clown show that is his opposition, continuing with this show trial, means that there is NOTHING you can take at face value

Remember, this is not happening in the judicial branch, it is happening in the legislative branch

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Why participate in a partisan show trial?

Continuing to point that out isn’t making the point you think it is
The illusion of partisanship is emphasized by the fact republicans chose not to participate. It was a strategic move to pander to trump and his narrative.

it’s no more complicated than that.

you really don’t see what they’ve done to you?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
not many Republicans are trusted by Democrats. Cheney, Kinzinger, couple others. Which Democrats are trusted by Republicans?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Why participate in a partisan show trial?
Because there'll be lulzy ketchup memes and it'll help Trump out, likely causing any more viable challenger to lose some of Trump's base if Trump isn't the candidate?

You do remember that without Trump physically on the ballot to vote for, the GOP got its doodoo pushed in in 2018?

Do you think more people who will vote for Republicans or Democrats have died since Nov 2020?
Do you think more people who will vote for Republicans or Democrats have turned 18 since Nov 2020?

not many Republicans are trusted by Democrats. Cheney, Kinzinger, couple others. Which Democrats are trusted by Republicans?
Lulsi Gabbard.

The illusion of partisanship is emphasized by the fact republicans chose not to participate. It was a strategic move to pander to trump and his narrative.

it’s no more complicated than that.

you really don’t see what they’ve done to you?
The witnesses are all Republicans and Cheney is a Republican. This is a TV show for a thin sliver of swing voters and some center-adjacent Republicans who could be convinced to not vote for Trump or anyone of Trumpy ilk.

A fair few of Trump's picks are winning primaries. But even the most Kinzinger'd out MUH RYE NO never Trumpers are getting 20+ percent.

A few more olds croak, a few more zoomers turn 18, a couple Cheney/Kinzinger types don't vote for Blompf...

Reactions: kidfury

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Because there'll be lulzy ketchup memes and it'll help Trump out, likely causing any more viable challenger to lose some of Trump's base if Trump isn't the candidate?

You do remember that without Trump physically on the ballot to vote for, the GOP got its doodoo pushed in in 2018?

Do you think more people who will vote for Republicans or Democrats have died since Nov 2020?
Do you think more people who will vote for Republicans or Democrats have turned 18 since Nov 2020?

Lulsi Gabbard.

The witnesses are all Republicans and Cheney is a Republican. This is a TV show for a thin sliver of swing voters and some center-adjacent Republicans who could be convinced to not vote for Trump or anyone of Trumpy ilk.

A fair few of Trump's picks are winning primaries. But even the most Kinzinger'd out MUH RYE NO never Trumpers are getting 20+ percent.

A few more olds croak, a few more zoomers turn 18, a couple Cheney/Kinzinger types don't vote for Blompf...
Participating lends an air of credibility to this show trial, where there is no credibility in the first place

It’s meaningless as well, all people need to do is look at their pocketbooks when it comes time to vote

And the memes are still flowing

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Participating lends an air of credibility to this show trial, where there is no credibility in the first place

It’s meaningless as well, all people need to do is look at their pocketbooks when it comes time to vote

The show trial has established that Blompf knew the 4 divorces/4 restraining orders crowd were armed and wanted them to stop the certification.

You keep trying to make this about the neck squeeze - and Liz Cheney bent you over and bred you when she asked if Trump's toadies contradicted whats-her-face at the time to cover that base.

It's about the coup attempt. The one where the dumb broad got domed and bled out on camera.

I looked at my pocketbook. There's money in it. I make more money than when Trump was in office. My rent's the same. I stacked some chips off crypto last year.

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
thing about cults is they usually come to a bad ending...
View attachment 132767
Arecrhose
I’ve never said Trump isn’t a piece of garbage, but am pointing out that the very nature of the clown show that is his opposition, continuing with this show trial, means that there is NOTHING you can take at face value

Remember, this is not happening in the judicial branch, it is happening in the legislative branch
well, maybe next time just say that then - speaking plainly. Not as much fun fir you I’d guess.

our elected officials are grotesque- the red ones and the blue ones, as well as the retards cheering them on… funny thing about the judiciary… Aren’t they swamp monsters?

R v W was overturned when all they were supposed to decide on - the case/controversy was about “15 weeks” fckn clowns legislating from the bench over turning R v W., I’d bet Gromsdad’s longboard quiver a proper case to do so would have come along soon enough… but they just couldn’t show restraint- fckn clowns… IMO the justices manufactureda bullsh!t in R v W to shoehorn it under the constitution…I have had that opinion for decades but talk about it on here N the hard left clowns on here start bashing me for vomiting current republican talking points ….We’re up to our waist in sh!t, sucks.

Reactions: Ifallalot

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

You’re not making any sense.

I will correct myself in that republicans have in fact participated, it’s the devote trump supporters who have chosen not to participate. So it’s not as bipartisan as you screech.

Any lack of participation from trumps followers lays solely on their shoulders. They had and still have their opportunity to participate and add their defense. But they won’t, because it feeds the partisan narrative that trump has created from day 1.

you’re posts just scream “thou shalt not blasphemize the cathedral”.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

You sure as hell take every word trump says at face value, and defend it with all your might.

strange for someone who claims to have little faith in government.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002

Didn’t you say you voted for him because he’s a piece of sh!t or something like that

on the first day of the hearing, they showed a video of he riot at the capital. It’s about 5 or 10 minutes long
@Ifallalot did you watch that?
and if so, do you still call them tourists?
FYI, even though some of the video we’d all seen before, but there was plenty of new footage from bodycams