Why are traction pads $50?

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
So sad when you see someone with a brand new custom or an expensive alt build and they have some tacky pad from a budget seller or a Dakine pad from 6 seasons ago that they got off Evo.com to save $10.

Buy a nice color coordinated pad for your $700+ board.
Album should make a pizza box stain traction pad :waving:

• Haha
Reactions: 20W-50 and blood

Tarab_ish

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 14, 2018
honestly, album and a couple of the other boutique-y brands that do resin tints on basically everything seem like they're very self conscious that a big part of the marketing/brand is that guys posting their new board on instagram or whatever -- I'm sorta surprised that they don't suggest or include pads with complementary color highlights.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
honestly, album and a couple of the other boutique-y brands that do resin tints on basically everything seem like they're very self conscious that a big part of the marketing/brand is that guys posting their new board on instagram or whatever -- I'm sorta surprised that they don't suggest or include pads with complementary color highlights.
Camo never clashes with any thing :foreheadslap:

Reactions: Tarab_ish

cjs2002

Nep status
Jan 24, 2008
HaydenShapes makes somewhat of a decent looking fish traction pad

Reactions: Tarab_ish