Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California

You think the J6 hearings will show this clip?

maybe if you found more clips like that thered be some merit. but one dude in a sea of misfits dont make what the hearings are exposing untrue.

Reactions: Chile Verde

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I was watching MSNBC and CNN try to put "what if" spin and pontificating on this FBI raid.

So similar to all the what if's during the RushaRusha pontificating that ended up fake news and outright lies.

I'll believe it when the hearings get some cross-examination and context, instead of well snipped sound bites out of context in many cases. Most of this is showing how they were trying to beat the clock on uncovering voting irregularities reported. Some was desperate, but not sure how much, if any, is actually criminal and/or illegal in a court of law or Constitutionality. :shrug:

Good luck. No skin off my back if Trump doesn't run in 2024. That's all they're trying to prevent here.

They're so scared of Trump, it's actually bordering on comedy insanity gold.
This is a segment of Adam Schiff speaking with Rusty Bowers, Arizona House Speaker (R).

Bowers does most of the talking. It’s worth a listen. Bowers repeatedly asked for proof or names from Giuliani, et. al. but they never provided it. Never.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
This is a segment of Adam Schiff speaking with Rusty Bowers, Arizona House Speaker (R).

Bowers does most of the talking. It’s worth a listen. Bowers repeatedly asked for proof or names from Giuliani, et. al. but they never provided it. Never.

Surfdumb still believes.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Kind of like how Tail-gunner Joe never provided his list of names, either. Guilani and McCarthy are like two peas in a pod.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Why are republicans making Chump look so bad?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

groundbreaking evidence guys

Surfdog just rug pulled the whole January 6th hearings

and let me be clear: THIS IS NOT A WHAT IF

this video is absolutely, positively, not a what if, it is merely concrete proof that the entire conspiracy to subvert the certification of the election did not actually happen and everyone that asked for pardons was probably just lol joking

please forgive me, I realize that I just said "probably"

BUT

probably IS NOT a what if

kk

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
groundbreaking evidence guys

Surfdog just rug pulled the whole January 6th hearings

and let me be clear: THIS IS NOT A WHAT IF

this video is absolutely, positively, not a what if, it is merely concrete proof that the entire conspiracy to subvert the certification of the election did not actually happen and everyone that asked for pardons was probably just lol joking

please forgive me, I realize that I just said "probably"

BUT

probably IS NOT a what if

kk
I knew the response this one little clip would get.

So predictable.

Just providing a tiny bit of clarity in the fog of one-sided. heavily biased, Hollywood teleprompt scripted presentation.

Abort the Muthafooker!!

Don't wait too long, November coming up fast.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I knew the response this one little clip would get.

So predictable.

Just providing a tiny bit of clarity in the fog of one-sided. heavily biased, Hollywood teleprompt scripted presentation.

Abort the Muthafooker!!

Don't wait too long, November coming up fast.
please tell us why you think that clip is relevant and should be shown at the hearing

use your words

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W

Maybe the officers were waiting for the National Guard to arrive?

Wait. What?

Last edited: