Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Then what? Still not seeing an end game........
Don't you think restoring faith in elections is enough? Without it were done. Jan 6 will be nothing more than the start. Trump did everything he could to cast doubt on them the Spring before the election and continued afterwards with criminal intent. He had no evidence of fraud yet purported his claim to his faithful.

Last edited:

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

ruh-roh !! :) )

Then what? Still not seeing an end game........

:roflmao:

Reactions: tacos

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
GromsDad, are you still struggling with admitting that Trump lost the election and everything he has spouted (and that you have repeated) is a lie?

Or were you ditching those days at Bible College when integrity was being taught?

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
So you support voter ID and eliminating mass mail in voting?
Yes and No. I always have to show id to vote. Mail in voting is the best way to control distribution and ensure accountability. Do you agree Trump did everything he could to cast doubt on the election the Spring before the election

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Context matters. You guys what to go back a year and a half later and put your own spin on the events we all observed and lived through in real time.
i didn't observe this very specific attempt by Trump et al to insert phony electors into the process, in order to steal the election. did you? in fact, for all your thousands of posts about electoral fraud, i've never seen you mention this clear and orchestrated attempt at electoral fraud by Trump and his allies - why is that?

In the weeks after the 2020 election and leading up to January 6, 2021, Trump's allies sent fake slates of electors to the National Archives declaring that the then-President had won seven states that he actually lost. The bid failed, and then-Vice President Mike Pence certified Joe Biden's electoral win on January 6 after rioters had been cleared from the US Capitol.

Reactions: Chile Verde

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
i didn't observe this very specific attempt by Trump et al to insert phony electors into the process, in order to steal the election. did you? in fact, for all your thousands of posts about electoral fraud, i've never seen you mention this clear and orchestrated attempt at electoral fraud by Trump and his allies - why is that?

Fatso can't bring himself to call out his side for their blatant election fraud and their attempts to overthrow the country and overturn the election.

SAD

Reactions: JTS

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
When they went to the National Archives, did they run into Sandy Burglar?
why are you dodging these questions?

In the weeks after the 2020 election and leading up to January 6, 2021, Trump's allies sent fake slates of electors to the National Archives declaring that the then-President had won seven states that he actually lost. The bid failed, and then-Vice President Mike Pence certified Joe Biden's electoral win on January 6 after rioters had been cleared from the US Capitol.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
why are you dodging these questions?

Dodging? I genuinely don't care what the democrats do at these hearings. We all witnessed in real time the events, quite frankly for four+ years, leading up to that election and what happened on Jan6. My mind and that of pretty much every other American was made up regarding the matter long ago.

What are these legislators doing to help with the very real problems in this country?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Listened again at work, Trump is even more of a cheating lying conman scumbag as I thought. He has no defense for trying to steal an election he clearly lost. Please cultists come to your senses and realize you bought the con.