Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
i wish conservatives would start acting like conservatives again. these neo-neo-cons are terrible
I am a tax and spend bleeding-heart liberal in a lot of ways but t would be way better for the country to have an actual conservative party as opposed to a burn-the-house-down personality cult.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
where is the footage of Trump watching the riot.....?

that's the shot that will tell you everything you need to know

Reactions: hal9000

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The true believers don't care if trump tried not to cede power.

They admire him for it.

I guess this is for the Hilary haters who voted for trump?

Reactions: hal9000

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
"As a British filmmaker, I had no agenda coming into this," he said. "We simply wanted to better understand who the Trumps were and what motivated them to hold onto power so desperately

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Why didn't I receive any pompoms in the mail? What an outrage.

BTW, Gromsdad, Mr. Paragon of Integrity, do you keep blasting the election lies out of stupidity or malice?
Both with a severe personality disorder,

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If what you say were true it was likely because a situation was created in which there was zero confidence in the integrity of the election. What is the January 6th doing to restore faith in our elections?
All based on Trumps knowing lie.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
If what you say were true it was likely because a situation was created in which there was zero confidence in the integrity of the election. What is the January 6th doing to restore faith in our elections?
They're asking all and sundry about what they were doing on that front? You weren't comforted by Barr laughing at 2000 Mules?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Gee, all Trump did in the months leading up to the election was complain about how the elections were unfair and that he would be cheated. He sowed the doubt himself as a scapegoat so that if he did lose, he had something to follow back on. That is the kind of sniveling pussy you revere. So you can either grow a brain and realize you have been cheated and lied to the entire time or just be a man and admit to everyone that you were indeed duped and stop spreading bullshit.