Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
first sesh board went like a bat out of hell. super loose and fast. ran old mayhem fronts and flat 4.0 rears. Gonna try new mayhems and 80/20 rears next sesh. Definitely going to play with fin setups and I could see it going really good as a thruster.

5'10" 20 2.56 32 L Flare Mod
tail and tail block pulled in slightly
Added "flick of v" in the tail
pulled in nose
bumped up nose rocker

Marko EPS blank. Feels a little different. Almost a softer feeling if that makes sense but really light.

Can't wait to get it in clean waves.

RTP

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 10, 2010
first sesh board went like a bat out of hell. super loose and fast. ran old mayhem fronts and flat 4.0 rears. Gonna try new mayhems and 80/20 rears next sesh. Definitely going to play with fin setups and I could see it going really good as a thruster.

5'10" 20 2.56 32 L Flare Mod
tail and tail block pulled in slightly
Added "flick of v" in the tail
pulled in nose
bumped up nose rocker

Marko EPS blank. Feels a little different. Almost a softer feeling if that makes sense but really light.

Can't wait to get it in clean waves.
Your lawn looks plastic, board fantastic.

Scored this basically new 6'0 x 20.75 x 2.56 35.1L flare from lofatkilla and took it out at the 805's prohoiest beach break. Board dodges, ducks, dips, dives, and dodges with aplomb. Nice arcs in the pocket.

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
Your lawn looks plastic, board fantastic.

Scored this basically new 6'0 x 20.75 x 2.56 35.1L flare from lofatkilla and took it out at the 805's prohoiest beach break. Board dodges, ducks, dips, dives, and dodges with aplomb. Nice arcs in the pocket.
That pad

:love:

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
wish he was easier to reach. My spontaneous self wants to drive up and order a board NOW.
there's typically a window where hes answering emails. in my experience its pretty early on in the day. If you email say at noon - probs not going to hear back that day. ymmv

Katin also has a bunch of OTR right now. maybe something in there youre looking for if you dont want to wait.

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
Yea, its all on me and need to set up an appt. Just frothing to get one on order, too lazy to ride my bike and no surf today.

ill go up manana when I hear back.

Yea, want to get something made for me thank though

cheers guys

Reactions: MathDebater and JDJ

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
lol, doesn‘t wait a full day and complains on the erBB that shaper is not responsive.
you're not smart are you...where did i complain ?

He's responded at ALL my emails in a timely fashion and did already which took about an hour for him. Will be there tomorrow and taking a nap now....