Civil war, anyone?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
American civil war = China becomes the world leader, and the two Americas are regulated to "go along countries" like Germany or France.

Reactions: Ifallalot

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I honestly think it all comes down to the GOP and American Conservatives. If they can’t find it in themselves to rebuke Trump and his disciples now, there’s no turning back. Liberals can scream all we want about it, we can even beat them at the ballot box, but if conservatives can’t unfuck themselves it’s all :toilet:

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I honestly think it all comes down to the GOP and American Conservatives. If they can’t find it in themselves to rebuke Trump and his disciples now, there’s no turning back. Liberals can scream all we want about it, we can even beat them at the ballot box, but if conservatives can’t unfuck themselves it’s all :toilet:
Because our system depends on good faith compromise and Republicans have given up any pretense of this. Not to mention our system gives way too much power to the minority of citizens.

Reactions: $kully

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
I honestly think it all comes down to the DNC and the progressive left. If they can’t find it in themselves to rebuke big money and feel-good ideology now, there’s no turning back. Americans can cry all we want about it, we can even beat them at the ballot box, but if the left can’t unfuck themselves it’s all :toilet:
fixed

Reactions: kpd73