Rounded pin tail twins

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
It would be more entertaining if your trolls weren't so brain dead.
Brain dead:
Mark "x" in sand to locate shoulder to drop in....
Quiver of fireturds
Baked pota'terd x2 is hpsb
Taiwan sweat shop is state of art construction
Trains for surf with surf sk8...
Wants to sb on a midlength
Etc etc etc....
:bricks:
Comic trolls? Who do you think my other erbb account is?:monkey:

Last edited:

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I have created and written my own programs for 21 years , it was the standard -normal -in Hawaii to do this back then .

I transitioned from Shaper to Computer Shape repairman !!
Being a guy makes living with hands I can relate and agree accuracy and consistency is a good thing just not a fan of some of these young shapers/cad engineers go straight to computer and machine or boards regardless of location made in a sterile factory.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Brain dead:
Mark "x" in sand to locate shoulder to drop in....
Quiver of fireturds
Baked pota'terd x2 is hpsb
Taiwan sweat shop is state of art construction
Trains for surf with surf sk8...
Wants to sb on a midlength
Etc etc etc....
:bricks:
Comic trolls? Who do you think my other erbb account is?:monkey:
I guess you're not trolling and are simply super judgy, so judgy that you literally make things up to judge people by. When did I ever mention having a baked potato or claiming that Taiwanian sweatshops were state of the art, for instance.

Surf more, judge less, and a happier person thou shall be. :)

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I guess you're not trolling and are simply super judgy, so judgy that you literally make things up to judge people by. When did I ever mention having a baked potato or claiming that Taiwanian sweatshops were state of the art, for instance.

Surf more, judge less, and a happier person thou shall be. :)
If you followed your own advise you would be in better health and not need a crutch to shortboard:shaka::shaka::shaka:

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
This is what I mean, I didn't say anything about health, and the Mid6 is not a shortboard. You don't need to make things up to judge people.
or maybe got an injury and don't want to work too hard paddling and wave catching while you recover, or you're getting older, or maybe just occasionally feeling kinda lazy. [/So it's a balance between ease of use between waves and performance while on waves.

Reactions: Havoc

rgruber

Miki Dora status
May 30, 2004
Agreed. If they just lost the wing and kept the tail as wide as the outline would have suggested they'd both be fine.

Reason most people like twins is the loose feeling, but if you pair it with a narrow pin tail, you kinda loose that advantage.

Guess the other reason is to break the outline and give it a pivot point but it's a twin, and has plenty of built in pivot.

Like the outline of my CI Twin Pin much better and it holds fine in bigger surf with no wing.

two much curve in the holy grail and hypto is too pinny

what do I win for my debbie downer award?

Reactions: ghostshaper