Best crowd killer performance board

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
XTR, Varial, and Firewire have some of the same shapers, numbnuts. If CI did a deal with Firewire, the CI Mid, for instance, would still sell for around $1,400. Are you starting to understand that brands position themselves differently yet???
Numb'er nuts its not the shapers for 100th time its the construction and fact that varial and xtr are better constructed boards then fireturd and cost around the same:foreheadslap:

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
I just weighed some boards for the hell of it. The 7' Mid6 is 8.5 lbs.

Interestingly, stock CI spine-tek appears to be significantly lighter than Firewire LFT, though the spine-tek dents much easier.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Numb'er nuts its not the shapers for 100th time its the construction and fact that varial and xtr are better constructed boards then fireturd and cost around the same:foreheadslap:
We've already established that you can't explain why all other constructions are better than FW, besides your prejudice against Taiwanese child labor laws.

• Haha
Reactions: parkiteric

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
We've already established that you can't explain why all other constructions are better than FW, besides your prejudice against Taiwanese child labor law
If you think ci spinetek or any other CI construction is top notch or on par with fireturd you answered your own question. Plenty of reviews here on erbb threads supporting xtr and varial but see none on fireturds and long shelf life or any dedicated fireturd thread:toilet: A least china made surftech made a almost undestructable turd with comparable price:foreheadslap:

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
If you think ci spinetek or any other CI construction is top notch or on par with fireturd you answered your own question. Plenty of reviews here on erbb threads supporting xtr and varial but see none on fireturds and long shelf life or any dedicated fireturd thread:toilet: A least china made surftech made a almost undestructable turd with comparable price:foreheadslap:
This is more nonsensical than usual. I only noticed that spine-tek is much lighter than LFT. Lighter isn't necessarily better, fool.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
This is more nonsensical than usual. I only noticed that spine-tek is much lighter than LTF. Lighter isn't necessarily better, fool.
When did I say lighter was better I am all about durability and board keeping that feeling again build. And retropete is right above so here instead of construction talk I am going to suggest shapers in your area who you could actually talk to instead of buying otr fireturd and 100% better ride for your area:shaka:
Roberts
Campbell Brothers
FCD
Dennis Ryder

Reactions: Havoc

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
When did I say lighter was better I am all about durability and board keeping that feeling again build. And retropete is right above so here instead of construction talk I am going to suggest shapers in your area who you could actually talk to instead of buying otr fireturd and 100% better ride for your area:shaka:
Roberts
Campbell Brothers
FCD
Dennis Ryder
I did talk to Robert, as you recall, and I've also had a FCD.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that some people simply prefer particular design characteristics and aren't weirdly slavish local shapers?

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Incidentally, stock Firewire Helium construction is much lighter than LFT. A 28L LFT baort weighs (7lbs) the same as a 38L Helium. And after a dozen surfs the Helium deck's got zero pressure dents.

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I did talk to Robert, as you recall, and I've also had a FCD.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that some people simply prefer particular design characteristics and aren't weirdly slavish local shapers?
Not hard at all but remember you came to erbb with thread asking for opinions (like buttholes we all have them) and you are going on 2nd (most likely more) fireturd first one did not work for you:toilet: and sold for half price value new. Which I think you got off easy and was lucky to get that:shrug:Look I am not saying fw has no place in surf industry retropete made good point and I get some want to try tomos or Aipas and the ease of picking one up but if I had a choice would be last resort most likely a daily rental or some thing:bricks:

Reactions: Havoc

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Not hard at all but remember you came to erbb with thread asking for opinions (like buttholes we all have them) and you are going on 2nd (most likely more) fireturd first one did not work for you:toilet: and sold for half price value new. Which I think you got off easy and was lucky to get that:shrug:Look I am not saying fw has no place in surf industry retropete made good point and I get some want to try tomos or Aipas and the ease of picking one up but if I had a choice would be last resort most likely a daily rental or some thing:bricks:
pretty sure pstreet is defrosters troll…

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I’m sure everyone will be relieved that there’s no shame in owning a Tomo or an Apia.
Again adding comments I never stated:foreheadslap: and besides most non adult learners would try and then if they like it enough order custom from shaper:shaka: