Menstrual Dignity Act

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Americans have been doing this for a long time now.
It's getting worse.

My sister the principal says the crazy the schools have had to deal with for the last 10 years is out in the world now.

Restorative discipline doesn't work on psycopaths.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I think they get it.

They just don't like it.

If you have a conservative temperament that is going to be a big change.

And, like the far right, there are those on the far left who will use this gender stuff to make a power grab.
I get it, it’s odd. My first thought “this needed a law?” They’re pandering to a fraction of a percentage of the population to virtue signal.

But I get it too that this is a community that probably faces a lot of hate and sideways looks.

But the average voter is also struggling to stay afloat with basic life $hit. :shrug:

Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I get it, it’s odd. My first thought “this needed a law?” They’re pandering to a fraction of a percentage of the population to virtue signal.

But I get it too that this is a community that probably faces a lot of hate and sideways looks.

But the average voter is also struggling to stay afloat with basic life $hit. :shrug:
When there was a transgender kid at my sister's school, she just told him to come into the office and go.

That is how you do it.

Discretely.

This is not an issue if the kid is not a trouble maker.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
When there was a transgender kid at my sister's school, she just told him to come into the office and go.

That is how you do it.

Discretely.

This is not an issue if the kid is not a trouble maker.
That is how you do it, indeed.

I mean this is literally, with the enrollment numbers of most schools, two kids at the very most. It's dumb for sure.

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
befuddles me that our society can't get it straight

oregon & nj, leading in idiocy. tax dollars at work, boys, tax dollars at work...

State Sen. Mike Doherty, R-Warren, attempted to have the bill amended to require feminine hygiene products be placed only in girls' bathrooms but Democrats on the committee rejected his proposal

Pad up, bro!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
That is how you do it, indeed.

I mean this is literally, with the enrollment numbers of most schools, two kids at the very most. It's dumb for sure.
I'm a broken record but you got a bunch non educators manager types in charge of administration of the schools.

They are not up to the task because the task is stressful, boring and labor intensive and requires expertise, which they don't have.

You want talented slightly liberal educators who have some management skills.

But the admins are afraid of these people and justify their existence by subordinating them.

It's sad.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
It’s really not that confusing. Biological females who desire to be perceived as males and would like to use the men’s room. They may require use of these products on a monthly basis.

Unlike the usual suspects here that seemingly require daily use of them.
Thanks to Phil for explaining this. I didn't understand before. Some narrow minded people don't want to understand. That's their prerogative.

• Haha

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
We've all seen Carrie. Why should only the girls get the change to fire napkins and tampons at her?

Boys are just simply in the dark because of this. If there were more sharing of knowledge, these kind of situations wouldn't occur so easily:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It’s really not that confusing. Biological females who desire to be perceived as males and would like to use the men’s room. They may require use of these products on a monthly basis.

Unlike the usual suspects here that seemingly require daily use of them.
BYOT

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I’m assistant coaching (I’m like 5th string, get me water type “coach”) wrestling (all boys) this weekend and I’m bringing a pack of applicator free tampons with me.

Why, you ask?

Nose bleeds. Shove an OB up there and the kids are back it.

Reactions: Kento

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I’m assistant coaching (I’m like 5th string, get me water type “coach”) wrestling (all boys) this weekend and I’m bringing a pack of applicator free tampons with me.

Why, you ask?

Nose bleeds. Shove an OB up there and the kids are back it.
You soak in vodka and stick up your butt.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I think it's nice that a woman who looks like a dude can get a tampon in a men's bathroom. That's loving and kind.

• Haha

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009

Wrong.

https://secure.sos.state.or.us/oard/viewSingleRule.action?ruleVrsnRsn=287770

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
581-021-0590
Menstrual Dignity for Students: Requirements

(2) Notwithstanding subsection (1), for the 2021-22 school year, all education providers shall stock and maintain menstrual product dispensers in at least two student bathrooms in each public school building. Education providers shall determine where to prioritize dispenser installation considering all-gender access to menstrual products and student privacy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------