Mental Health thread

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Noone knows what the future holds mi amigo. Always know that as the future is uncertain, and just as your fears of financial loss should you peak to see what's behind "door no. 2" may certainly be true, the opposite or some place in between may too.

Not saying you should cheat on Mrs. Subway, she sure seems like a keeper, just that for all you know lil miss tight britches 24 yo might be a lotto ticket for reasons as yet even unknown to either of you.

And it sure would give the erBB some timeless classics fodder.

:shrug::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::monkey:
“Guy on couch” advice from Half Baked right there :beer::drowning: :toilet:

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
ok so this is happening. We just had a 3 hour lunch with some clients. She's 3 perfect margs deep. We're back on the 17th floor of the Chrysler building and i sh!t YOU NOT SHE AND I ARE THE ONLY 2 PEOPLE ON THE ENTIRE FLOOR. everyone left for the weekend. Hell there were only 6 people here this morning to begin with

WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? i'll tell you what i SHOULDN'T have done, was give her a few puffs from the 75% slim pen. Damn my irrepressible charm and joie de vivre

I'm literally hiding in another section of the floor. I gotta GTFO and go back to LB

She looks....rrrrly good rn and she definitely knows it.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
ok so this is happening. We just had a 3 hour lunch with some clients. She's 3 perfect margs deep. We're back on the 17th floor of the Chrysler building and i sh!t YOU NOT SHE AND I ARE THE ONLY 2 PEOPLE ON THE ENTIRE FLOOR. everyone left for the weekend. Hell there were only 6 people here this morning to begin with

WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? i'll tell you what i SHOULDN'T have done, was give her a few puffs from the 75% slim pen. Damn my irrepressible charm and joie de vivre

I'm literally hiding in another section of the floor. I gotta GTFO and go back to LB

She looks....rrrrly good rn and she definitely knows it.
Testing out the ol' If she smokes she pokes theory, are we?

(it's a pretty accurate test, btw, good enough percentage to get you Ivy League scores all right)

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
LMAO

Nah it's all good. luckily there are a couple of random IT guys wandering around in that weird way they do, lurking from closet to closet, with that furtive look they always seem to have. We're chaperoned. But we're also really baked and I've got reggae pumping through the halls throughout the entire floor, and we're working and laughing. It's all good

I mean, my wife would DEFINITELY be throwing me some shade if she happened to pop into the office but, at least our desks are a solid 10 yards apart, and there is a big structural column between our works spaces

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD and Kento

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I mean, my wife would DEFINITELY be throwing me some shade if she happened to pop into the office but, at least our desks are a solid 10 yards apart, and there is a big structural column between our works spaces
I used to work a summer job at this dental packaging warehouse/sales joint and the sales floor, holy sh!t, 54 women, 10 of which were easy 10s and a couple that were 11s. Fucking hell if I wasn't flirting hard in the warehouse with one of said 10s right when my girlfriend who worked down the street popped in unsolicited to go for a beer after work.

Fuck.

Long story short, got denied by both simultaneously.

Make sure the loading dock door is closed - future reference. :roflmao:

• Haha

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
That was very well crafted :bowdown:

I think there may be a budding romance between my Assitant and another sort of new guy. I walked over to talk to her about a contract and after a few seconds I looked down and there was Keith on her screen, muted. Like; they had just been hanging out on teams together while they worked.

Wait am I getting jealous? Damn get a grip homeboy

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Interesting foot note to the afternoon. After we got baked, I went back to my desk like a good boy and a few minutes later I hear my assistant call out “subway, blondie says hi!!!”

so yes I am shamelessly gorging myself on blondies Insta feed. It’s mesmerizing

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Meh, I’m making it fun for you guys and myself. I steer a pretty even course

but yeah, as cute as the assistant is, the blonde is more dangerous, and her father has been at the top of our industry for decades. That even course keeps me well clear of her, no matter how sweet and flirty she is.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Meh, I’m making it fun for you guys and myself. I steer a pretty even course

but yeah, as cute as the assistant is, the blonde is more dangerous, and her father has been at the top of our industry for decades. That even course keeps me well clear of her, no matter how sweet and flirty she is.
Best sex I ever had at work,
Bosses daughter,
On bosses desk, chair, couch, floor, private bathroom shower.

That was a week to remember.

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

P.s. thanks Subway! For the fond memorias.