*** Official Boost Mobile Gold Coast Pro thread ***

Tarab_ish

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 14, 2018
that heat was some of the best-looking surfing I've seen from him in a while. that's probably just down to twin fin, not that particular twin fin, but it was cool

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Caitlyn rips, but it was wise of her to NOT go on tour this year. She's got a long way to go to challenge for a title, but the fundamentals might be there. I know she just won the event, but if the waves are anywhere near good, she can't out-surf Carissa, Steph, or even some of the others on a good day. She could probably be top 10 though.

Coco Ho looked great in the early round.

As the waves got worse, I couldn't watch.

Sidenote: Shannon saying "little Molly" instead of "Little Marley" was hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: Boneroni

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Caitlyn rips, but it was wise of her to NOT go on tour this year. She's got a long way to go to challenge for a title, but the fundamentals might be there. I know she just won the event, but if the waves are anywhere near good, she can't out-surf Carissa, Steph, or even some of the others on a good day. She could probably be top 10 though.

Coco Ho looked great in the early round.

As the waves got worse, I couldn't watch.

Sidenote: Shannon saying "little Molly" instead of "Little Marley" was hilarious
agree 100 percent. Very smart move.

Coco's surfing is so easy on the eyes. Wish she was on tour.