Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You're dismissing the decades of pressure applied by the West that preceded negotiations. Why?
Because the assertion is that the US would have bombed the sh!t out of it if missiles were stationed there, and the sh!t was not bombed out of it.

I wasn't trying to engage in a holistic debate about the entire thing, the context of that comment was very narrow.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
His Christian beliefs are authoritarian bullshit. If Russia wasn't a racist homophobic backwards hole, he'd be all

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
GloboHomo is fascism. Not the heckin Azov Battalionerinos!!1!1!11!!!
People do not seem to wish to see that it was the first Christians, flush with the risen Lord and the Holy Spirit, who invented communism. Reference the sad end of Ananias and Sepphora.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
So who kept the US in the permanent state of war since 1945?

Libs?

:roflmao:

The whole thing is hilarious.

Biden is a neocon, he will take us to war!

Biden didn't take us to war, he's weak!

Biden is a weak neocon!

:foreheadslap:

I'm old enough to remember the Old Right and they were no peaceniks.
That's interesting, considering the fact when they were politically influential was before you were even born. :roflmao:

By the 1960s the neocon philosophies of people like Irving Kristol had begun to trickle in, eventually these ideas became mainstream..

Interestingly...the foundation of this philosophy was the USA should attack the Soviet Union using human rights as the cause for war.

BTW, neoconservativism IS our foreign policy here in the USA, it doesn't matter what party.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Every time the US invaded a country or started a war, it had a high risk of becoming a large-scale war, and it did become a large scale war.

For decades, majority of Americans supported those wars.

Now people like Caca and Grommy suddenly discovered they don't like wars and Neocons.

Weird.
I've been preaching the anti-war mantra here since what, 2008?

Said the only good thing about Trump was his supposed isolationist stance and attitude toward NATO.

Been ridiculed here for being a dove, told my anti-interventionist worldview is not realistic, etc, etc by your team.

Argued with your buds ad nauseum over why we shouldn't get involved in multiple skirmishes.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas

Said the only good thing about Trump was his supposed isolationist stance and attitude toward NATO.

Been ridiculed here for being a dove, told my anti-interventionist worldview is not realistic, etc, etc by your team.

Argued with your buds ad nauseum over why we shouldn't get involved in multiple skirmishes.
Punk rock delusions don't age well.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Zelensky is welcoming foreign fighters. Anyone can fight Putin now. Dulce bellum inexpertis.

The neocons have been moving missiles closer to Moscow, trying to topple Putin, and advocating for war for 30 years. Now they're joined by the neoliberals (blue checks) who have no idea what war is. There's a real danger that they Tweet us all into the Guns of AugustMarch. They've wanted a confrontation with Russia all along.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Kharkiv admin building was a nice looking building. RIP to the person driving the white car.

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Russia, Russia, Russia... Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine.

Still amazed, dumbfounded and incredulous about the general Publix enjoyment in bleeting like sheeple repeating the narrative fed daily.

There are at least five conflicts that called, and left a message saying, "wtf cares?"....

Message received from: Myanmar, Yemen, Afghanistan, Ethiopia/Sudan & Western Sahara.... some of these conflicts are older than most posters here, yet not one mentioned. They're quite interested in knowing why their lives actually and factually JUST DON'T MATTER?

:shameonyou::shrug::shameonyou:
It’s the economy, stupid! This isn’t a secret. Wars have always been about money and resources. Always.