Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
is it ok to like this post?

passive aggression is a woman's game
Look at this passive aggressive message I got on Slack today

Also, ive been working closely in the past to validate this driver change yet i see "No one from the Playout team is available on Monday" in your /TEPL-22. Good to know my services are not needed

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Putin says they’re just like Russians!
I think a lot of those places where racism is baked FAR deeper into their cultures than the US, think our naiveté and modern sensitivity to race and diversity is one of our bigger weaknesses. I disagree. I do indeed think we are more progressive when it comes to race, given how diverse much of America is…. And, our own genocides weren’t all that long ago in the grander scheme of modern global politics. I mean, at least we’re TRYING to move beyond skin color as an arbiter of worth. We certainly weren’t saints for the bulk of our history though, of course

we’ve dropped a lot of bombs on folks of all colors for centuries, but at least we’ve been equal opportunity about it. hell we killed the of sh!t out of each other in our own civil war- that had even the freaking RUSSIANS creeped out at such bloodshed. 600.000 casualties would be 6 million casualties today in America. Most of the rest of the civilized AND uncivilized world was horrified by what we did to ourselves

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

Also, ive been working closely in the past to validate this driver change yet i see "No one from the Playout team is available on Monday" in your /TEPL-22. Good to know my services are not needed
you don't have to know what any of that means, but you can still smell the fkn pettiness

did a man write that?!

Reactions: $kully

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER

I don't have a princess decoder. Does this have something to do with the fetching of coffee and pastries?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Not interested in digging up the posts (which don't seem intentional - most are unwittingly doing it)

The Old Right has always been anti-war.

The rest of the right is in some sort of disarray where anything goes.
The Old Right was Neocon/Warmonger since WW2

Nobody here supports Bolton's talking points, are you kidding?

If you can't be bothered to dig the posts, don't make the claim.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The Old Right was Neocon/Warmonger since WW2
That's just flat out false.

The Old Right was anti-interventionist, against USA involvement in WWII, and anti-Zionist.

They ultimately morphed into paleoconservatives - the archnemesis of neoconservatives.

Nobody here supports Bolton's talking points, are you kidding?
You saw via my screenshot post at least two people here support them on some level.

If you can't be bothered to dig the posts, don't make the claim.
This thread is like an overflowing trash can at Woodstock '94.

Who really wants to dig through 68 pages of garbage?

Reactions: Ifallalot

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
That's just flat out false.

The Old Right was anti-interventionist, against USA involvement in WWII, and anti-Zionist.

They ultimately morphed into paleoconservatives - the archnemesis of neoconservatives.

You saw via my screenshot post at least two people here support them on some level.

This thread is like an overflowing trash can at Woodstock '94.

Who really wants to dig through 68 pages of garbage?
So who kept the US in the permanent state of war since 1945?

Libs?

:roflmao:

The whole thing is hilarious.

Biden is a neocon, he will take us to war!

Biden didn't take us to war, he's weak!

Biden is a weak neocon!

:foreheadslap:

I'm old enough to remember the Old Right and they were no peaceniks.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Russia, Russia, Russia... Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine.

Still amazed, dumbfounded and incredulous about the general Publix enjoyment in bleeting like sheeple repeating the narrative fed daily.

There are at least five conflicts that called, and left a message saying, "wtf cares?"....

Message received from: Myanmar, Yemen, Afghanistan, Ethiopia/Sudan & Western Sahara.... some of these conflicts are older than most posters here, yet not one mentioned. They're quite interested in knowing why their lives actually and factually JUST DON'T MATTER?

:shameonyou::shrug::shameonyou:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
This one matters more than the others because it has a high risk of becoming a large-scale Russia vs NATO war, which could kill more than all those other wars combined. Those big pan-European wars really have a tendency to get out of hand.

Reactions: Autoprax

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Russia, Russia, Russia... Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine.

Still amazed, dumbfounded and incredulous about the general Publix enjoyment in bleeting like sheeple repeating the narrative fed daily.

There are at least five conflicts that called, and left a message saying, "wtf cares?"....

Message received from: Myanmar, Yemen, Afghanistan, Ethiopia/Sudan & Western Sahara.... some of these conflicts are older than most posters here, yet not one mentioned. They're quite interested in knowing why their lives actually and factually JUST DON'T MATTER?

:shameonyou::shrug::shameonyou:
Well, it depends on who's doing it.

Nobody cried when NATO bombed civilians and journalists in Belgrade.
Or when US bombs struck a train of Kosovo refugees.
Or when Iraqi civilians got blown to bits.
Or when the US missile struck a Chinese embassy.
Or.......

Majority of Americans voted for that sh!t.

Invading and bombing countries is either good or bad.

I think all of it is bad.

Consistency matters.

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
This one matters more than the others because it has a high risk of becoming a large-scale Russia vs NATO war, which could kill more than all those other wars combined. Those big pan-European wars really have a tendency to get out of hand.
Every time the US invaded a country or started a war, it had a high risk of becoming a large-scale war, and it did become a large scale war.

For decades, majority of Americans supported those wars.

Now people like Caca and Grommy suddenly discovered they don't like wars and Neocons.

Weird.