Boosters for everyone (for ever and ever)…Mask up, bitches!

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Most kids grudgingly accept masks. They may not like them, but they know they need to follow rules in school and they also know they are doing it for the greater good. Kind of like a uniform at schools that require it. No real justifiable reason, you just gotta do it.

What they really don't like is Zoom. Most of 'em anyway, there's a small subset of kids who thrive in the at-home environment.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Most kids grudgingly accept masks. They may not like them, but they know they need to follow rules in school and they also know they are doing it for the greater good. Kind of like a uniform at schools that require it. No real justifiable reason, you just gotta do it.

What they really don't like is Zoom. Most of 'em anyway, there's a small subset of kids who thrive in the at-home environment.
I grudgingly accept masks and can’t wait for the day when I never have to wear one again. I resent the fact that the iFall’ s of the world think we like this sh!t.

Reactions: mundus

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I grudgingly accept masks and can’t wait for the day when I never have to wear one again. I resent the fact that the iFall’ s of the world think we like this sh!t.
Don't accept them and don't wear them. It's really that easy

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
By the state or the school?

What an absolute piece of sh!t organization

Meanwhile, even the 5th Graders aren't standing up to the bullshit anymore amongst our friends back in HB

View attachment 124360
there is some dad that walks around the outside of the school ranting about masks

his kids don't wear masks so they get their desks put outside the classroom

the kids don't have to wear masks outdoors or at PE anymore which was crazy to begin with

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Oldish lady in front of me in the grocery line said to the check out kid, "where's your mask?". He replied, "No longer required". She says, "you should do it anyway . . . . for the old people".

Social contagion. Some people refuse to let us move on.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Oldish lady in front of me in the grocery line said to the check out kid, "where's your mask?". He replied, "No longer required". She says, "you should do it anyway . . . . for the old people".

The horror. It’s just like the holocaust.

• Haha
Reactions: Norm'

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

?????

Did the rest of your post where she waffle-pressed his morning deuce two feet back up his asshole and stapled a mask to his zoomer dome with a police officer nodding in approval get deleted, or was that all there was?

The mellowest instance of old lady unsolicited advice in the history of the universe was universally ignored and everyone went about their day, and so your testimonial of people pointedly moving on is an example of refusal to let us move on?

?????