Mental Health thread

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Yes

Reiki used to guide placement of the acupuncture needles which are then hooked by small clips to electrical cables which send electric charges to areas with blockages, such as heavily contracted muscles from excess of overload, will do wonders that massage can only dream of in a single session.

Don't mock what you do not understand, it's unbecoming.

:shameonyou: :shrug::unsure:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Yes

Reiki used to guide placement of the acupuncture needles which are then hooked by small clips to electrical cables which send electric charges to areas with blockages, such as heavily contracted muscles from excess of overload, will do wonders that massage can only dream of in a single session.

Don't mock what you do not understand, it's unbecoming.

:shameonyou: :shrug::unsure:
Sounds fun

• Haha
Reactions: stringcheese

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I did PT with some sort of STEM or something with electrival currents running into my shoulder
it made me nauseous
after working on telephone poles dealing with low level shock in the rain, ive developed an aversion to even the most mild electrocution

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I did PT with some sort of STEM or something with electrival currents running into my shoulder
it made me nauseous
after working on telephone poles dealing with low level shock in the rain, ive developed an aversion to even the most mild electrocution
In high school, there was an electric fence where it was something of a 'thing' to touch and see who could hold on long enough. And yes, there would be underage drinking involved.

Without naming names, there was this one guy, who after a few drinks, would grab it and pretend it wasn't energized, and when you came closer, he'd try to grab ahold of you.

Of course, it was energized.

And you'd find this out when he'd change from going to shake your hand to doing his best to clamp his hand on your head or neck or punch you in the old breadbasket.

Oh, the fun....

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
In high school, there was an electric fence where it was something of a 'thing' to touch and see who could hold on long enough. And yes, there would be underage drinking involved.

Without naming names, there was this one guy, who after a few drinks, would grab it and pretend it wasn't energized, and when you came closer, he'd try to grab ahold of you.

Of course, it was energized.

And you'd find this out when he'd change from going to shake your hand to doing his best to clamp his hand on your head or neck or punch you in the old breadbasket.

Oh, the fun....
Such shocking behavior!

:monkey:

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
had swell last week but I had just taken sick days because covid, wasn't even covid. getting to peak madness now, 4 plus months out of water?

working and going to school, feels like im stuck in da impact zone
reminds me of surfing maxing mexico beach break, can almost get to the outside but not there yet

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I have students taking covid days off.

I say, "Oh, you have covid?"

"No, but you know, covid . . . "

I had similar issues, but with 14-15 year olds, sometimes the story and the reality are completely different.

For college, there's a bit more of the "there is a long line of people trying to be where you are,. You're either in or in the way" for me

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Outside the window, in black and red leather, bleach blonde hair shorter than mine...I don't know what you were waiting for, a cab...wait, it isn't 1996...an Uber.... don't tell me what love isn't. I loved her. Only for a moment. Life...is a series of moments.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Paging 20w, let's get legendary Friday night and find a couple girls with face tattoos to try to hide from for the rest of our lives

• Haha
Reactions: Boneroni