Different strains....

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I dont ever feel anything edible wise if I eat less then 40mg

I am 230 lbs so maybe that is it.

Anyone have tips for smoking?

I got a vape but doesnt seem to get me super high or anything.

I need to get baked and go to sleep. I have PTSD from Iraq war and weed is what I use to turn my brain off and get quality sleep.

Anyone help me out? I just started smoking like 3 months ago
I preferred using 2 liter plastic soda bottle cut bottom off save cap. Drill or poke hole in cap and place bong stem inside tight fit airtight. Place in 5 gal bucket quarter full of h20. Place/push 2 liter bottle to bottom and lift slowly while you light bowl. When you get to top of h20 2 liter bottle should be full of smoke. Unscrew cap fast place mouth over and breath in while pushing down:cheers:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
nothing does the job like a bong hit and a good indica.

dabs and all that sh!t hit hard, tehn dont last. ill take flowers and a bong over all else. works evety time.
Why not both? Bit of wax or concentrate on top of the flower is the way to go.

Reactions: Boneroni

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Deducting a point for bong hit, singular.

The prebake DEMANDS sativa. You need to be fired up for the one footers, lad.

haha these days with the sh!t ive been getting - one is all i need. then another an hour later and repeat till im in a coma.

cant do Sativa anymore. that sh!t is poison for me. ill rip indicas and go surf/workout/ do whatever no problem.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
just gets to complicated. also why i never got into gravity bongs. cool novelty when your a teensger and do it a few times then - to much effort. dab rigs = too much effort to. throw some flower in a bowl and let er rip.
Agree bongs are best specially a nice foot long and for added fun we used to do what I called "gladiador bong hits" when I was young and dumb and smoked daily. You squat on toes light up bong take huge hit and while you stand up let go of carb:shaka:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
K so I guess I got to purchase a bong.

Heading to holy smokes. Will report back.
#Yolo
#StemCustomDesignedForTheChamber
#GlassIsGoodPissFlexAndBrotardanceCoreIsDogShit

Oh and make sure you have some good weed for it. I assume you're in California so that's even easier than getting shitty pizza. You come back and post some seedy stick schwapper, you're getting dragged.

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
#Yolo
#StemCustomDesignedForTheChamber
#GlassIsGoodPissFlexAndBrotardanceCoreIsDogShit

Oh and make sure you have some good weed for it. I assume you're in California so that's even easier than getting shitty pizza. You come back and post some seedy stick schwapper, you're getting dragged.
I am in Hawaii lol

K. So I buy glass. On my way to the head shop to get a piece to use with my new UK Cheese and Strawberry Tahoe

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
We used to make so many bongs when we were kids.
We went to a local plastics store where you could buy lengths of the plastic tubing to make a bong.

Get a Length of tubing, glue, 1/4" drill bit , grommet and a piece of plastic for a base.
Glue base on.
Pick a spot on the tube where you will drill the hole for the bowl. take into account how you will light it for positioning.
Heat up the spot with a lighter and then push onthe softened plastic with the end of a broomstick/dowel
This would make the indented spot you drill the downstem hole in
use a 1/4" drill bit to make the hole for your downstem.
Put a grommet in the hole and add downstem
sand the mouthpiece end smooth or add a plastic mouthpiece from a diff bong
We had so many plastic creations.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
We used to make so many bongs when we were kids.
We went to a local plastics store where you could buy lengths of the plastic tubing to make a bong.

Get a Length of tubing, glue, 1/4" drill bit , grommet and a piece of plastic for a base.
Glue base on.
Pick a spot on the tube where you will drill the hole for the bowl. take into account how you will light it for positioning.
Heat up the spot with a lighter and then push onthe softened plastic with the end of a broomstick/dowel
This would make the indented spot you drill the downstem hole in
use a 1/4" drill bit to make the hole for your downstem.
Put a grommet in the hole and add downstem
sand the mouthpiece end smooth or add a plastic mouthpiece from a diff bong
We had so many plastic creations.
My firzt bong my dad found at very young age I tried to tell him it was a squirt gun:bricks: Never forget same older locals who started me smokin' thai sticks had bong that I looked for any thing close or same whole pot smokin' career never found any thing close but had a couple nice ceramic bongs that would always break:shrug: The piece looked like a S shaped horn seemed big at time between 9"-1'+ had the stem go thru two parts of curve and into bottom chamber which was double wide mouth piece:cheers:

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Do you grind it before loading a bowl is nug fine?

I just put a nug in
Never grind, not even for joints.

The grinder keeps the best parts.

Use scissors, and be sure to scrape the edges into the mix after cutting.

4 bongs, use the smaller round nugs that won't shoot straight down the hole as soon as lit.

:waving::shaka:

See if your smoke shop carries "glass pippettes" they're glass one hitters.

Knice!