Different strains....

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Anyone ever have the htc infused seltzer ?
I’m halfway into my first can of it
The girl at the dispensary said it’s rally good and more of a body high.
I guess I’ll find out what that means soon
Can’t tell what it tastes like. (Can’t taste anything due to Covid)

• Haha
Reactions: santacruzin

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I would go check on him but he's got the coof
Curaleaf makes a new liquid tincture (called "Squirt" no less :roflmao: ) that's way more bio-available than their normal tinctures. Put a few drops in a small glass of water or seltzer, and that chit lifts you off in like 90 seconds, with a really nice body high without the fatigue or laziness that goes with a lot of edible formats

• Haha
Reactions: santacruzin

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I think maybe I’d need to drink a few

Hitting the vape pen and having a few drinks a little after the seltzer might’ve watered it down
Next time no mixing

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I would guess that alcohol being a nervous system depressant would actually mitigate subtle mental effects of pot.

High school lore had it that if you were freaking out from smoking too much pot, you should slowly drink a beer to calm yourself down. Or drink orange juice.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I heard Jerry Garcia got his middle finger cut off after he flipped off a Hells Angel man.
It wasn't due to a firewood axe chopping accident as a kid?

(Heard this from a neighbor who chopped his cord of wood every fall. Which reminds me of one of the guys one of my mean older sisters used to date...he put an axe into his foot while splitting wood. Big gnarly Frankenstein scar where the docs sewed the arch of the foot back together. )

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Reactions: Senor Sopa

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
I am a lucky man in that I have two surf buddies who are organic growers of fine outdoor sativas minutes from my house. If I had to name the two strains I guess I would call them Fisherman and Ex Navy Seal.

• Haha
Reactions: Boneroni

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I would guess that alcohol being a nervous system depressant would actually mitigate subtle mental effects of pot.

High school lore had it that if you were freaking out from smoking too much pot, you should slowly drink a beer to calm yourself down. Or drink orange juice.
Yes. I would drink my way out of being too high using beer.

I don't smoke no more.

Icu812

Nep status
Jun 23, 2013
WEST of 101

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Broke out the High5 oil press yesterday.

Been smoking flowers straight since harvest.

Time to start cleaning out and going strictly rosin, otherwise the lungs will suffer when the desert dust comes back this spring/summer.

Days are already getting longer out here!

:waving::shaka:

Reactions: Chocki

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
have had a bunch of dif Cheese' over the years but not the UK. always pretty good.

doing some super GMO cookies rn that is strong af.
Got a recipe?

I want too make my own edibles but dont even know where to start