Unvaxxed Kelly Slater to be denied access to Australia...( Victoria and Western Australia)

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
We get it, you don't question things, you just do what you're told. If you can't change it, don't even talk about it what's wrong with it. Accept the simplest explanation because that's easier for your own mind, and don't argue because they make the rules.
yup I do what I am told NO MATTER WHAT! anyone who knows me is aware of that.

You are making some major assumptions here and sound over invested in this stuff.
Go surf, oh sh!t you dont follow orders like me my bad :)

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009

You are making some major assumptions here and sound over invested in this stuff.
Or go hang out with Donavan Frankenreiter and Brad Gerlach and decide which one of you is the biggezt acid rocker soul surfer and then you all can decide on a toe nail polish color:shaka:

Last edited:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017

What part of what you're saying am I misrepresenting? The part where you try to shut down the conversation by saying "rules are rules so there's nothing to say"? Shlt reasoning like that doesn't need interpretation.

Or go hang out with Donavan Frankenreiter and Brad Gerlach and decide which one of you is the biggezt acid rocker soul surfer and then you all can decide on a toe nail polish color:shaka:
This sounds like a good time.

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
What part of what you're saying am I misrepresenting? The part where you try to shut down the conversation by saying "rules are rules so there's nothing to say"? Shlt reasoning like that doesn't need interpretation.
Yes you are clearly in full rebellion mode, conversation-ing about the injustices of the pandemic on the internet like a full-on, rebel without a cause revolutionary.

-erBB posts: the new Molotov cocktail

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
What am I Bassy? I dont shut down anything here. The inmates run this place!!
what I said was:

"You will always have to obey rules of countries you travel to though."

I should have added or face the consequences and an asterisk for if you pay $$$$ you can receive different rules.I have traveled a ton since I was a kid and stand by this statement.

Fuck around in a different country, dont follow the rules, learn a very unpleasant lesson.
Everyone knows someone with a story :)

Reactions: CutnSnip

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
What am I Bassy? I dont shut down anything here. The inmates run this place!!
what I said was:

"You will always have to obey rules of countries you travel to though."

I should have added or face the consequences and an asterisk for if you pay $$$$ you can receive different rules.I have traveled a ton since I was a kid and stand by this statement.

fook around in a different country, dont follow the rules, learn a very unpleasant lesson.
Everyone knows someone with a story :)
Private Jet my boy, Private Jet.

Customs is not the same when you walk off your Lear than off the commercial with all the rest of the sheep. Truss me, don't ask me how I know.

:shameonyou:

LelandCuz

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 21, 2011
Lahaina
Private Jet my boy, Private Jet.

Customs is not the same when you walk off your Lear than off the commercial with all the rest of the sheep. Truss me, don't ask me how I know.

There used to be one veterinarian on Maui who greeted every dog and cat flying to the island from the Mainland to check their rabies documents. She told me once that she never met Oprah or her dogs but saw a photo in a magazine of her posing with them at her house up on Haleakala. She didn't hold out high hopes that Oprah would ever get busted. The private jets don't use the terminal in Kahului, they use the helicopter corner of the airport.

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
He wasn't vaxxed, right?

So, how the hell does anyone know if being vaxxed would have lessened the symptoms. Plenty of fully vaxxed people end up on ventilators. My neighbor two doors down, while fully vaxxed, is on a ventilator since November.

The vaccine is still under testing. In 5-7 years the numbers will show if it's effective or not, and what side effects it has, anything else is too soon to tell, or a supposition.

I have no idea what would have happened to Drew Brophy had he been vaxxed, neither do you, nor anyone else, period.

I respect peoples decisions to vaccinate, my wife and mother are both vaxxed and boosted. Thankfully they respect my decision not to as well, and don't ask me silly questions about people I don't know and circumstances I have no clue about.

Bottom line is all these vaccines are still under testing phase, that phase just happens to be on the general public this time.
To the best of anyone's knowledge he wasn't vaxxed. I never said I knew for a fact
He wasn't vaxxed, right?

So, how the hell does anyone know if being vaxxed would have lessened the symptoms. Plenty of fully vaxxed people end up on ventilators. My neighbor two doors down, while fully vaxxed, is on a ventilator since November.

The vaccine is still under testing. In 5-7 years the numbers will show if it's effective or not, and what side effects it has, anything else is too soon to tell, or a supposition.

I have no idea what would have happened to Drew Brophy had he been vaxxed, neither do you, nor anyone else, period.

I respect peoples decisions to vaccinate, my wife and mother are both vaxxed and boosted. Thankfully they respect my decision not to as well, and don't ask me silly questions about people I don't know and circumstances I have no clue about.

Bottom line is all these vaccines are still under testing phase, that phase just happens to be on the general public this time.
- As far as anyone can tell, he wasn't vaxxed.

- The polio vax took about a year from testing trials to rollout to widespread adoption around.1954 to 1955. There was no 'long term' test of the polio vax before people started to taking getting jabs by the tens of millions. The developers of the polio vax didn't have genetic sequencing tools like crispr and a million other genetic tools to speed along the process. Millions of parents risked their kids' lives to prevent them from getting polio.

- I didn't say you had any idea what would have happened to Drew had he been vaxxed. I was asking for nothing more than an unscientific guess on your part as to what might have happened. At least you are smart enough to recognize when someone is asking a silly question you can't possibly have a clue about. If more people adopted your stance (and mine) of assuming we are stupid, we wouldn't have ended up with a world full of Internet experts. My major takeaway -- as echoed by others on the erBB -- is that if I got bad covid and was vented, at least I'm not left wondering 'what if'-- because I've been jabbed. Now of course, I could also one day in 5-7 years be wondering, as my limbs putrefy and fall off and my brain turns to goo, 'gee, what if I hadn't taken the vax'. But -- like your being willing to become a super-spreader, that was a risk I was willing to take.

1643375246267.png

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yes you are clearly in full rebellion mode, conversation-ing about the injustices of the pandemic on the internet like a full-on, rebel without a cause revolutionary.

-erBB posts: the new Molotov cocktail
I lived in an apartment with poor people, so I got to hear a lot of poor people talking, and they liked to say "conversating."

"We were conversating . . . "

I didn't say nothing.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
To the best of anyone's knowledge he wasn't vaxxed. I never said I knew for a fact

- As far as anyone can tell, he wasn't vaxxed.

- The polio vax took about a year from testing trials to rollout to widespread adoption around.1954 to 1955. There was no 'long term' test of the polio vax before people started to taking getting jabs by the tens of millions. The developers of the polio vax didn't have genetic sequencing tools like crispr and a million other genetic tools to speed along the process. Millions of parents risked their kids' lives to prevent them from getting polio.

- I didn't say you had any idea what would have happened to Drew had he been vaxxed. I was asking for nothing more than an unscientific guess on your part as to what might have happened. At least you are smart enough to recognize when someone is asking a silly question you can't possibly have a clue about. If more people adopted your stance (and mine) of assuming we are stupid, we wouldn't have ended up with a world full of Internet experts. My major takeaway -- as echoed by others on the erBB -- is that if I got bad covid and was vented, at least I'm not left wondering 'what if'-- because I've been jabbed. Now of course, I could also one day in 5-7 years be wondering, as my limbs putrefy and fall off and my brain turns to goo, 'gee, what if I hadn't taken the vax'. But -- like your being willing to become a super-spreader, that was a risk I was willing to take.

View attachment 123267
I was with you up until the end there, when you made assumptions about me. You're old enough and educated enough to know about the whole ass out of u and me thing. I'll just leave that there.

Superspreader, I don't think so. Live in a town of less than 300 people, never mix even with any of them. I was social isolating since way before covid was ever mentioned in a passing conversation. Noone I can spread to/receive from.

Elvis.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::monkey::loser: