Looks like Trump is going to have to cough up some documents

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
if i tripled the square footage of my house - and the value accordingly - in order to secure a loan, i would be committing fraud:
The juiciest titbit of all concerns Trump’s former home, the gilded Fifth Avenue temple to his own ego dubbed “Versailles in the sky”, in which he lived before moving into the White House. James’s investigators were puzzled to find the Trump Tower triplex in Manhattan was listed at $327m in 2015, based on the apartment’s size, allegedly 30,000 sq feet.

In fact the property is 11,000 sq feet, which produces a value of $117m. That’s an overstatement in Trump’s official financial statements of more than $200m.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
if i tripled the square footage of my house - and the value accordingly - in order to secure a loan, i would be committing fraud:

I don’t disagree that Trump is an asshole. The question I have is if the amount the taxpayers (I’m a taxpayer) have spent from when he was elected until today has been justifiable for the taxpayers. Think about it, that’s a lot of resources, both time, when our congressional representatives could have doing something for the taxpayers, and money. With zerofucks as a result. The same results as with the pedo cocamaniac Clinton.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I don’t disagree that Trump is an asshole. The question I have is if the amount the taxpayers (I’m a taxpayer) have spent from when he was elected until today has been justifiable for the taxpayers. Think about it, that’s a lot of resources, both time, when our congressional representatives could have doing something for the taxpayers, and money. With zerofucks as a result. The same results as with the pedo cocamaniac Clinton.
If it keeps him from being eligible to run for president again, I’m all in
Also actions have consequences

Reactions: hammies

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
If it keeps him from being eligible to run for president again, I’m all in
Also actions have consequences
When you say you’re all in does that mean you don’t care about the cost to the taxpayers? The sky is the limit?

I seriously doubt he will run again and hopefully I’ll be proven wrong. Old man time is against both trump and biden. That’s more of a problem for Biden than DT.

I didn’t think DT was electable in 2016. I was proven wrong then.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
When you say you’re all in does that mean you don’t care about the cost to the taxpayers? The sky is the limit?
We should let criminals off the hook because it costs money to prosecute them?

Also, I don't think paying taxes on your social security check makes you a taxpayer, since it's tax money to start with.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
We should let criminals off the hook because it costs money to prosecute them?

Also, I don't think paying taxes on your social security check makes you a taxpayer, since it's tax money to start with.
No. My question is what is a reasonable cost/effort. If you think he’s gonna end up in jail you be tripping. What have the taxpayers gotten for their contributions so far?

What has been the cost of trying to get to him. I’m thinking in the millions. Find the number.

I don’t make enough on SS to pay tax on it. I do pay federal taxes on investment income. Try harder. I’d prefer what I do pay not be invested in a witch-hunt. People are starving! Homeless! Where’s your empathy?

But no.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
No. My question is what is a reasonable cost/effort. If you think he’s gonna end up in jail you be tripping. What have the taxpayers gotten for their contributions so far?

What has been the cost of trying to get to him. I’m thinking in the millions. Find the number.

I don’t make enough on SS to pay tax on it. I do pay federal taxes on investment income. Try harder. I’d prefer what I do pay not be invested in a witch-hunt. People are starving! Homeless! Where’s your empathy?

But no.
So if we prosecute criminals we can't solve the homeless problem?
Nice fallacy.

"Witch Hunt" lol
He's a fucking criminal, whether he ends up in jail or not , is irrelevant. You don't stop prosecuting criminals to save money.

Reactions: mundus

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
So if we prosecute criminals we can't solve the homeless problem?
Nice fallacy.

"Witch Hunt" lol
He's a fucking criminal, whether he ends up in jail or not , is irrelevant. You don't stop prosecuting criminals to save money.
Who said that it would solve the homeless problem? I used that as an example of where tax $$ could better be invested.

I have some news for you, cases are dropped by prosecutors every day due to insufficient resources to lead to trial with a probable conviction.

How much has been spent so far? Include the cost of the inspirational Pelosi impeachment pens.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Who said that it would solve the homeless problem? I used that as an example of where tax $$ could better be invested.

I have some news for you, cases are dropped by prosecutors every day due to insufficient resources to lead to trial with a probable conviction.

How much has been spent so far? Include the cost of the inspirational Pelosi impeachment pens.
Funny never heard you complain about Benghazi or Whitewater or any other Republican fishing expeditions. Suddenly when it involves scumbag Trump so concerned about tax dollars? In fact you mocked people who complained about Trumps unprecedented grifting off the taxpayer.

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Funny never heard you complain about Benghazi or Whitewater or any other Republican fishing expeditions. Suddenly when it involves scumbag Trump so concerned about tax dollars? In fact you mocked people who complained about Trumps unprecedented grifting off the taxpayer.
You’re gonna need to back that up with a link.

Or alternatively, eat sh!t and get those pies delivered. Your choice!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
We should stop prosecuting criminals if we don't have a 100% guaranteed conviction
If you say so, I didn’t say that. Link or stfu.

Check the tri state area where you live. Specifically, New York. Get back to us...