Twin Fins Are Dank

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
Board looks good.

Can't believe that Craig can surf such small boards (and they do look too small IMHO) and compete with Sydney crowds.

Reactions: need 4 speed

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Board looks good.

Can't believe that Craig can surf such small boards (and they do look too small IMHO) and compete with Sydney crowds.
Apparently he used to live here on the Sunshine coast and the guys from the local surf shop reckon he has always been on small boards for his size. I recall thinking how Sydney waves felt more powerful to me when I moved down there to study at Uni for a few years back in the 80's so he is probably happy to maintain his lower volumes due to that as well.

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Guess they didn't feel right?
Are these the new ones for the Glen Pang from the review further up the page of the Sinner model?
Edit: weird the link shows Asian script (Chinese?) in the link to an Aussie Facebook marketplace ad.

vanrysss

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 25, 2019
from Oregon, now SD
Tried a pair of Taylor Knox twins in my RCP, felt okay first go around. They're quite a bit bigger than the Rastas I usually run which worries me wrt to the fin boxes.

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
Tried a pair of Taylor Knox twins in my RCP, felt okay first go around. They're quite a bit bigger than the Rastas I usually run which worries me wrt to the fin boxes.
I have the same fins. I like them in my Daniel Jones twin.

That being said, I cracked both boxes in under a month. I added double 6 oz patches as a repair and so far it is holding up.