Winter storm brings some waves to the east coast

VaB

Michael Peterson status
Nov 14, 2004
Virginia Beach, VA
Some fun but challenging surf to be had. looks like Jersey went off.
sorry to bring you guys back from the political forum, as you were.

1642520151620.png

some very strong offshores led to a little challenging condition here but got some fun ones in. water is cold but not too bad.

sorry if this is a repost. (picture from surfline, please credit to them)

elcalvo

Michael Peterson status
Mar 16, 2004
NE
Some fun but challenging surf to be had. looks like Jersey went off.
sorry to bring you guys back from the political forum, as you were.

View attachment 122659

some very strong offshores led to a little challenging condition here but got some fun ones in. water is cold but not too bad.

sorry if this is a repost. (picture from surfline, please credit to them)
That's about as good as it gets here on the East Coast. Assuming that the wave did not totally close out a second after the shot was snapped. :bricks:

Reactions: potato-nator

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
I thought you were moving to warmer climes, Doc?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Got my ass totally kicked yesterday, long difficult paddle, tricky late drops, closeouts, encroaching age, etc. Pretty hard to stay ready when we get waves once a month, WAH!

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Got my ass totally kicked yesterday, long difficult paddle, tricky late drops, closeouts, encroaching age, etc. Pretty hard to stay ready when we get waves once a month, WAH!
thought you got in the water multiple times a week? maybe get a goat boat and go for some paddles when the conditions are flat? or have your delivery schedules been getting in the way of your (lack) of water time?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
thought you got in the water multiple times a week? maybe get a goat boat and go for some paddles when the conditions are flat? or have your delivery schedules been getting in the way of your (lack) of water time?
Twice the man you will be, you pathetically insecure troll. Brag about your money or being a tough guy some more, you are convincing nobody, not even yourself.

• Haha

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Twice the man you will be, you pathetically insecure troll. Brag about your money or being a tough guy some more, you are convincing nobody, not even yourself.
twice as old but surfed half as much, lack of water time makes a man salty and bitter. hard to keep the stoke alive when you don't see decent waves more than a handful of times per year.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
You have an active fantasy life, bro.
Surfed since 5 yrs old and lived in places that actually get consistent waves for most of my life, so yes likely I've logged more water time than you ever will. It's ok to be unsatisfied with your current life, even the best of us have been there. Still it does no help to complain about your shortcomings, it just rubs more salt in the wound and makes you even more distraught.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Surfed since 5 yrs old and lived in places that actually get consistent waves for most of my life, so yes likely I've logged more water time than you ever will. It's ok to be unsatisfied with your current life, even the best of us have been there. Still it does no help to complain about your shortcomings, it just rubs more salt in the wound and makes you even more distraught.
I do not believe a word you say. All your pathetic trolling does is confirm what a try hard kook you are.

• Haha

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Tell me some more stories champ, if it makes you feel better.
I've never told you any stories, if you're constructing them own your own I can't help that. Much like I can't help you out of the dire situation you're in, gotta put your big boy pants on and do sumtin