52 States and Packing The Supreme Court - DONE

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
With democrat's attempt to end the Senate filibuster going down in flames this week so did their dreams of total domination.

Democrats in the senate can't even hold their caucus together on something like the Filibuster....LOL!!!!! I haven't seen or heard it reported anywhere, even on the Right, but with the democrats unable to muster enough votes to end the Senate Filibuster its clear that the Democrat's dreams of adding two new states, particularly DC, that they presumed would vote Democrat died this week too. They cant get the votes on anything of long term consequence. Also worth noting that their dreams of packing the Supreme Court are dead too. Adding states and packing the court haven't been in the news for a while but both ideas that democrats were so giddy about less than a year ago went up in flames this week. What a week, month, year you leftists have had! So many liberal tears.

Good luck in the mid-terms Democrats. Thank you Nancy, Chuck and Brandon!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

52 States - DONE
Packing The Supreme Court - DONE

Last edited:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Check you guys out. A year later and you're acting like democrats were never giddy over packing the Supreme Court and adding DC as a state now that they had control of the House, Senate and Executive branch. They thought they'd vanquish Republicans forever, reverse control of the Supremes and add two or four new democrat senators by granting DC and potentially PR statehood.

Biden never suggested packing the courts. DC statehood will eventually happen.
You and the two morons who gave that stupid post of yours a thumbs up ought to pay closer attention or just keep your dishonesty and stupidity to yourselves. Wrote a quick joke from my phone to mock you and Biden last night. Took me less than 20 seconds this morning at a computer to prove you wrong.......................

Here's the truth : Not only did Biden mention it, three months into his presidency he wrote an executive order to form a "Presidential Commission" to get the ball rolling. All of this was in the news at the time. It was a hot topic. Now here you dummies are trying to act like none of that ever happened because Biden and the democrats in the House and Senate have been a disaster. You can't cover for this guy, Pelosi and Schumer. They've been a disaster. There is a reason why anyone paying attention is saying Democrats are going to have historic losses in the House and Senate in November. Even far left pundits are in panic mode.

Like I said in another post, you guys are the type who will look a man in the eye and lie lie lie. Cue up the snarky insults......

From Whitehouse.gov I circled and highlighted the important parts.

tempsnip.jpg

You can read the executive order in its boring entirety here. This is where you land in the blue hyperlink in the image above takes you:

Last edited:
Reactions: Havoc

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
With democrat's attempt to end the Senate filibuster going down in flames this week so did their dreams of total domination.

Democrats in the senate can't even hold their caucus together on something like the Filibuster....LOL!!!!! I haven't seen or heard it reported anywhere, even on the Right, but with the democrats unable to muster enough votes to end the Senate Filibuster its clear that the Democrat's dreams of adding two new states, particularly DC, that they presumed would vote Democrat died this week too. They cant get the votes on anything of long term consequence. Also worth noting that their dreams of packing the Supreme Court are dead too. Adding states and packing the court haven't been in the news for a while but both ideas that democrats were so giddy about less than a year ago went up in flames this week. What a week, month, year you leftists have had! So many liberal tears.

Good luck in the mid-terms Democrats. Thank you Nancy, Chuck and Brandon!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

52 States - DONE
Packing The Supreme Court - DONE
do you need to go out?

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Check you guys out. A year later and you're acting like democrats were never giddy over packing the Supreme Court and adding DC as a state now that they had control of the House, Senate and Executive branch. They thought they'd vanquish Republicans forever, reverse control of the Supremes and add two or four new democrat senators by granting DC and potentially PR statehood.

You and the two morons who gave that stupid post of yours a thumbs up ought to pay closer attention or just keep your dishonesty and stupidity to yourselves. Wrote a quick joke from my phone to mock you and Biden last night. Took me less than 20 seconds this morning at a computer to prove you wrong.......................

Here's the truth : Not only did Biden mention it, three months into his presidency he wrote an executive order to form a "Presidential Commission" to get the ball rolling. All of this was in the news at the time. It was a hot topic. Now here you dummies are trying to act like none of that ever happened because Biden and the democrats in the House and Senate have been a disaster. You can't cover for this guy, Pelosi and Schumer. They've been a disaster. There is a reason why anyone paying attention is saying Democrats are going to have historic losses in the House and Senate in November. Even far left pundits are in panic mode.

Like I said in another post, you guys are the type who will look a man in the eye and lie lie lie. Cue up the snarky insults......

From Whitehouse.gov I circled and highlighted the important parts.

View attachment 122574

You can read the executive order in its boring entirety here. This is where you land in the blue hyperlink in the image above takes you:

Bohter firmware upload nearly complete.

• Haha
Reactions: sussle

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I love the essays he is writing now

adding more words to your stupid and unsubstantiated argument doesn't make you more correct

this is truly compelling television...it's like a reverse curb your enthusiasm where the antagonist is a completely unaware dolt...all the same physically cringeworthy bits, but we're all Larry David

Last edited:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
So, apparently, 52 States and Packing The Supreme Court - actually not DONE