How many erbbers currently have covid ?

warble2

Gerry Lopez status
May 5, 2008
Pepis - man parts

And to answer the OP, my kid is home for the second day in a row today with respiratory congestion, fatigue, and aches. Drive up test to confirm today at 1:50. Kids are dropping like flies at our schools. I'll probably have it by dinner time.

ULUSURFER

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 2, 2007
Australia
Visit site
Wait a sec here. Covid has killed 850,000+ the last 2 years and using 0.55/100K = roughly 2,000 deaths/day.

Murder at 4.8/100K would mean over 16,800 Americans are murdered every day. Extrapolating for 2 weeks, that's almost 250K people that have been murdered in the US alone? In just the last 2 weeks?

That doesn't sound right at all. I'd buy 16,800 murders per year but not per day.

If so, well, sh!t, I'll just have to leave this here:

sorry my calculation is off here, it’s actually more like 14/100k over the course of a year if we use the last 2 weeks as an example and we keep that death rate. Either way it seems like we are on the decline in terms of death. The .55/100k was over a 2 week span not the 52 week span of the murder statistic.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Damn thought I got away Scott free but my energy is definitely shot. Work last few days has been more draining than usual.
Yeah I finally called my doctor today. It’s been more than 2wks since I tested positive and my cough seems to be getting worse if anything. I mostly feel alright when I’m not coughing and the coughs come in spells. But this drip down the back of my throat is annoying as fvck. I just wanna be done with it. It was never that bad but I just want it to go away already.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: manbearpig

warble2

Gerry Lopez status
May 5, 2008
Will they tell you what variant you get at the time of testing or do you have to ask, or something? My kid is recently fully vaxxed so if she comes back positive I'm curious.

Stinkeye

Miki Dora status
Jan 12, 2002
Gone and haven't looked back..
Visit site
Delta still makes up 40% of new infections.

It always fascinates me to what lengths would people go in order to not spend 5 minutes of their time and get a jab.

All because the government advised you to get one.

View attachment 122419
Huh, according to the CDC it’s 95% of new infections.. Not that I believe most of the stats, but I’ll bet you do..

As far as getting jabbed, why would I risk potential long term side effects on an experimental, rushed vaccine that we have no long term data on.. all for a disease with a 99.7 chance of me being fine..

You do realize how many drugs we fine out a decade or decades later have serious side effects. The list is staggering. Zantac being one such example.

Stinkeye

Miki Dora status
Jan 12, 2002
Gone and haven't looked back..
Visit site
Yeah I finally called my doctor today. It’s been more than 2wks since I tested positive and my cough seems to be getting worse if anything. I mostly feel alright when I’m not coughing and the coughs come in spells. But this drip down the back of my throat is annoying as fvvk. I just wanna be done with it. It was never that bad but I just want it to go away already.
How’s that fully vaxxed status working out again..

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Yeah I finally called my doctor today. It’s been more than 2wks since I tested positive and my cough seems to be getting worse if anything. I mostly feel alright when I’m not coughing and the coughs come in spells. But this drip down the back of my throat is annoying as fvvk. I just wanna be done with it. It was never that bad but I just want it to go away already.
hope you’ll do the right thing frvcvs...

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Huh, according to the CDC it’s 95% of new infections.. Not that I believe most of the stats, but I’ll bet you do..

As far as getting jabbed, why would I risk potential long term side effects on an experimental, rushed vaccine that we have no long term data on.. all for a disease with a 99.7 chance of me being fine..

You do realize how many drugs we fine out a decade or decades later have serious side effects. The list is staggering. Zantac being one such example.

how many vaccines are on that list?

Reactions: Boneroni

warble2

Gerry Lopez status
May 5, 2008
Just got back from the drive up test garage. Minimum 48 hour wait for results putting kids weekend tournament basketball status in jeopardy. Should've just got one in Mexico.

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
Damn thought I got away Scott free but my energy is definitely shot. Work last few days has been more draining than usual.
My energy has been minimal at best. Incredible swell here in SB yesterday, and I couldn't muster the desire to get out of my house to surf. I just couldn't do it.

So I went today. It's dropped significantly, and paddling felt like the hardest chore in a while, but I social distanced for an hour and still managed to get around 20 waves.

I call it: T H E R A P Y

I cannot wait to move to the 808. No more full suits with hoods and booties.

• Wow
Reactions: manbearpig

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
Would guess they aren't doing genomic testing on all positives.
Depends where the processing is done, I believe. I think UCSD is, for example.

i don’t know anyone who tested positive that was told “you got X-variant”, however.