*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I just cannot figure out why these guys spend so much energy playing stupid word games

all of this is on video....it's not really up for interpretation
Pathological inability to admit when wrong, so they gaslight to soothe their fragile egos.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
the only people I see comparing 1/6 to 9/11 are the Chumpanzees
I guess you didn't see or hear about any of the hand-wringing or teeth gnashing on the anniversary, including the whining by our executive branch

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I just cannot figure out why these guys spend so much energy playing stupid word games

We're not the ones playing word games here.

"Insurrection"
"Hand to hand combat"
"Gender"
"Pandemic"

Norm'

Duke status
Jan 31, 2003
Lovetron

It started day one!

“When I looked at the numbers that have come in from all of the various sources, we had the biggest audience in the history of inaugural speeches,” he said.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca

"Insurrection"
"Hand to hand combat"
"Gender"
"Pandemic"
I get that you don’t see a bunch of yahoos storming the Capitol as an “insurrection“. Because it wasn’t like they alone would form some new government. Even in the million to one chance they were successful at eliminating the entire line of succession.

But I think you’re ignoring or are unaware of the other chicanery that was going along in parallel.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I get that you don’t see a bunch of yahoos storming the Capitol as an “insurrection“. Because it wasn’t like they alone would form some new government. Even in the million to one chance they were successful at eliminating the entire line of succession.

But I think you’re ignoring or are unaware of the other chicanery that was going along in parallel.

Never seen him address this.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

Oh there's another one!

"Coup"

• Haha
Reactions: Phi1

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Eastman writes memo saying states could just send ”alternate electors” and that there are questions around the chosen electors.

Fun fact, Eastman was one of the speakers at 1/6 rally.

States send signed, notarized letters to National Archive that fraudulently claim to be the electors.

Navarro and Bannon floating similar “Green Bay Sweep” plan

What do you call it when the guy in power loses an election, fails to concede, does nothing as people in his administration try legally questionable tactics to overturn said election?

Reactions: Norm' and afoaf

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Eastman writes memo saying states could just send ”alternate electors” and that there are questions around the chosen electors.

States send signed, notarized letters to National Archive that fraudulently claim to be the electors.

What do you call it when the guy in power loses an election, fails to concede, does nothing as people in his administration try legally questionable tactics to overturn said election?

I refuse to chalk this up to incompetence. We need to stop giving these malicious actors a pass.

If one side is allowed pull this sh!t, the other side could easily do the same.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

That all this get omitted from the mocker's frame is notable.

Reactions: mundus

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I guess a Kamala :loser: is a closet Chumpanzee......

She and she alone started this idiocracy.

Surprised no one here has even mentioned her and the mocking she's received from both sides with those comments.

Are you guys that bubbled?

SHELL SHOCKED!!
Crickets on Kamala idiocracy.

:nana:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

"Insurrection"
"Hand to hand combat"
"Gender"
"Pandemic"
you've been asked to go on record and explain why it is not hand to hand combat and what you would call it

instead you just keep playing your idiot word games, making yourself look like a fool

keep going, I guess?

or buy a dictionary...that would be my recommendation. watching you try to play word games is pretty embarrassing.

Reactions: Ifallalot