*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
They didn't want to kill anyone. Just because people are chanting hang Mike Pence, you shouldn't assume the gender of their tapestry. Who are you to say its name is Michelle Pence? Why do you hate interior decorators so much?
Reminds me of 1980s hardcore/punk shows when people would just start chanting "hang the soundman!!!" for no apparent reason.

nowadays sound men can be women or any other gender for that matter.

As Telly Savalas used to say "You've come a long way, baby!!" as he chewed on his pouch of Big League Chew.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Histrionics? How about actual history of events in DC in the days (more than a few) leading up to Jan. 6, 2021.

https://media.defense.gov/2021/Jan/11/2002563151/-1/-1/0/PLANNING-AND-EXECUTION-TIMELINE-FOR-THE-NATIONAL-GUARDS-INVOLVEMENT-IN-THE-JANUARY-6-2021-VIOLENT-ATTACK-AT-THE-US-CAPITOL.PDF

Supposedly......

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/07/27/fact-check-nancy-pelosi-isnt-in-charge-capitol-police/8082088002/

"While the House speaker has some ties to Capitol Police oversight, saying Pelosi is “in charge” of the agency isn't accurate."

How convenient. :monkey:

Yet, somehow she still gets to instruct all kinds of changes and investigations regarding the DC Police structure?

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/1422-0

Pelosi: "“Since the January 6th insurrection, the House has worked expeditiously to strengthen the defenses of the Capitol and ensure that such an attack can never again happen. In the immediate aftermath of the insurrection, I asked Ret. Lt. Gen. Russel Honoré to lead an immediate review of security infrastructure, interagency processes, and command and control, which was completed in March."

What gives her that right, and yet not have any oversight responsibility just prior to Jan. 6, 2021?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/12/06/jan-6-generals-lied-ex-dc-guard-official-523777
you just debunked your own fkn post in this reply

you are truly a wonder to behold

holy sh!t

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Same with posts like you talking about "3 hours of hand to hand combat"

That's like "Washington DC sacked by Leftist forces during Trump Inauguration"
ok, so 2.5 hours of hand to hand combat?

I posted the videos...you ignored them and tossed a giant red herring

or, maybe, you want to split hairs because it's 2.5 hours of hockey stick and crutches combat?

regardless, you're being petty and pedantic and, as usual, missing the larger point while stepping on your own dick attempting to make up some mediocre gotcha

somehow even dumber than usual...

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
ok, so 2.5 hours of hand to hand combat?

I posted the videos...you ignored them and tossed a giant red herring

or, maybe, you want to split hairs because it's 2.5 hours of hockey stick and crutches combat?

regardless, you're being petty and pedantic and, as usual, missing the larger point while stepping on your own dick attempting to make up some mediocre gotcha

somehow even dumber than usual...
"hand to hand combat"

:roflmao:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Reminds me of 1980s hardcore/punk shows when people would just start chanting "hang the soundman!!!" for no apparent reason.
Yeah but I believe had they caught Pence or Pelosi they would have seriously assaulted or killed them.

Reactions: Norm'

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
"hand to hand combat"

:roflmao:
I'm looking forward to hearing how you would characterize this

I'm looking forward to hearing why you would not consider it "hand to hand combat"

I'm looking forward to hearing your rationale for what otherwise appears to be a deeply stupid red herring

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
It’s silly to compare 1/6 to 9/11 or 12/7.

But 1/6 can still be a bad, traumatic, and triggering event for the people who experienced it. Even if it wasn’t on the same scale as 9/11, 12/7, or wartime combat.

People can get PTSD from a traffic accident.

Trying to pretend Capitol Police had nothing to fear is pretty dumb.

Reactions: Norm'

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
It’s silly to compare 1/6 to 9/11 or 12/7.

But 1/6 can still be a bad, traumatic, and triggering event for the people who experienced it. Even if it wasn’t on the same scale as 9/11, 12/7, or wartime combat.

People can get PTSD from a traffic accident.

Trying to pretend Capitol Police had nothing to fear is pretty dumb.

the only people I see comparing 1/6 to 9/11 are the Chumpanzees

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
the only people I see comparing 1/6 to 9/11 are the Chumpanzees
I guess a Kamala :loser: is a closet Chumpanzee......

She and she alone started this idiocracy.

Surprised no one here has even mentioned her and the mocking she's received from both sides with those comments.

Are you guys that bubbled?

SHELL SHOCKED!!