Political Meme Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
yeah, it seems like they are dialing it back...some of the preceding years looked straight dumb

I still think full size trucks are a hair too big

like, you can't reach in to the bed to get stuff in and out because it's too tall and boxy
Yeah I don’t mind full size going the way they did, but it’s the mid size stuff that’s dumb. The new rangers and Tacoma’s are bigger than my old tundra.

Reactions: Ifallalot

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
All cars get bigger ..then they have to invent a new small model- Ford Maverick.

Drove both F150 and new Ranger, few weeks in both when my van was being repaired. Ranger sucked (except the front end styling). Cramped cab and ridonkulously small bed...all for 1 mpg more.

Grommy- get the f150 extended cab 6.5 bed with 2.7turbo. Tacomas remind me of a star wars storm troopers for some reason, especially the white ones.
I had an extended cab F150 4x4 in the late 90s. My dad has a F150 Extended cab Platinum now. (That thing is badass)
Kids are grown. Living at the beach, parking is an issue too. I like the idea of a truck but don't want anything that big.

The other thing I should mention is that my last two Fords a 2018 Fusion (destroyed while parked by an impaired driver) and my Explorer have both had the aluminum hood paint bubbling up issue. The Explorer just started at 25,000 miles. Ford's handling of that matter on the Fusion and the fight it took for them to make it right are a big reason I'm sour on Ford. Ford will not fix these issues under warranty unless you make a big stink. Fook em.

Status
Not open for further replies.