*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
GromsDad self-owning......the Greatest Hits Album:

I called for the death penalty. What more do you want?
BUT ALSO:
Take every bad actor arrested inside the Capital building causing damage and line them up for a firing squad. Zero tolerance. When the dust settles we will find that the bad actors here were the same anarchist assholes who have caused problems from coast to coast for years regardless of what they wore for today's festivities. Line them up and put them down.
How long should people be held in prison for Misdemeanor Trespassing? Can we jail left wing rioters equally?
"Overthrew The Capital"????? Really???? The level of gaslighting is just absurd.
On January 6th one trespasser the Capital was murdered.

ANTIFA!!!!
We don't know exactly who stormed the building yesterday. Do you accept the possibility that your antifa buddies might have dressed up as trumpists for the day? I say execute anyone arrested inside the capital particularly those who did damage and threatened anyone.
I'll be shocked if these aren't Antifa Kooks playing dress up.

Don't hold the criminals who chose to attack our nation responsible. It's all Twatter's fault.
Nuke Twitter and America would be more greater........Twitter is poison and history will lay a lot of blame for where the political discourse has gone in recent years squarely on Twitter.

There was a desired outcome.......a desired set of optics for the media that day.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
"Take every bad actor arrested inside the Capital building causing damage and line them up for a firing squad. Zero tolerance. When the dust settles we will find that the bad actors here were the same anarchist assholes who have caused problems from coast to coast for years regardless of what they wore for today's festivities. Line them up and put them down."

I stand by that. Change my mind. It every antifa fight there were idiots on both sides. I don't give a rat's ass about either group. See how that works? Bet not in your binary world. When can we have the firing squad?

How long should people be held in prison for Misdemeanor Trespassing? Can we jail left wing rioters equally?

Spot on. There were a lot of people held/still held for simply walking into the capital after the bad actors broke in not to mention capital police ushering some people in.

On January 6th one trespasser the Capital was murdered.

Funny how cops killing unarmed people is suddenly cool with you.

We don't know exactly who stormed the building yesterday. Do you accept the possibility that your antifa buddies might have dressed up as trumpists for the day? I say execute anyone arrested inside the capital particularly those who did damage and threatened anyone.

What part of possibly didn't you understand lyin-Hal? Also worth noting this was within 24-hours of the news happening which if you were being honest you'd post where I'm pretty sure I said I hadn't been watching any of it. Forget what I had going but that weekend I wasn't watching TV or the news.

I'll be shocked if these aren't Antifa Kooks playing dress up.

That still stands. Time will tell. Also probably a very early quote.

Nuke Twitter and America would be more greater........Twitter is poison and history will lay a lot of blame for where the political discourse has gone in recent years squarely on Twitter.

There was a desired outcome.......a desired set of optics for the media that day.

About as spot on as I can get!!!!!
You're flailing hal.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Who cares what the media does?

They just want to get clicks.

Is tucker any less dramatic?

IT seems like fat dad is hysterical at this point
look at how much energy he expends to maintain his bankrupt worldview

fkn nutso

Reactions: hal9000

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I didn't write this but it is absolutely SPOT ON.

"What we saw at the U.S. Capitol on January 6 was nothing close to a terrorist attack or an insurrection or Pearl Harbor or 9/11. It was a mostly peaceful protest where a bunch of yahoos turned violent. That’s it. That’s all it was. Unfortunately, things went too far, and the lawbreakers are being punished.

Obviously, the riot was not pre-planned, for had it been, maybe one person — just one — would have been armed. Maybe one person — just one — would have been charged by the left-wing Department of Justice with terrorism or sedition or insurrection.

Ah, but the corrupt media and the Democrats — the same corrupt media and Democrats who cheered on and encouraged months of riots in more than a dozen Democrat-run cities that included organized attacks on state capitols — have worked diligently to pressure people into falsely describing an anti-vote fraud protest that got out of hand as terrorism."

Reactions: griffinsurfboard

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

"What we saw at the U.S. Capitol on January 6 was nothing close to a terrorist attack or an insurrection or Pearl Harbor or 9/11. It was a mostly peaceful protest where a bunch of yahoos turned violent. That’s it. That’s all it was. Unfortunately, things went too far, and the lawbreakers are being punished.

Obviously, the riot was not pre-planned, for had it been, maybe one person — just one — would have been armed. Maybe one person — just one — would have been charged by the left-wing Department of Justice with terrorism or sedition or insurrection.

Ah, but the corrupt media and the Democrats — the same corrupt media and Democrats who cheered on and encouraged months of riots in more than a dozen Democrat-run cities that included organized attacks on state capitols — have worked diligently to pressure people into falsely describing an anti-vote fraud protest that got out of hand as terrorism."

global warming is also mostly peaceful !! )

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Complete bullshit, Trump both incited the crowd "fight like hell", and schemed behind the scenes to steal the election he lost.