Drew Brophy - in ICU w/ COVID fighting for his life

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Can you explain the process of your research to us? What experiments did you conduct to come to your findings?
I'm a big believer in statistics. Here you go: Directly from my state's health department:

Pay close attention to dates and such. Put it all together and make up your own mind based on your age, demographics, co-morbidities, fitness level and risk tolerance. I view my odds based on all of the available data and my assesment of my personal risk factors to that of being struck by lightning. Your results of that evaluation for yourself may differ. You do You.

Capture.jpg

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Reactions: Stinkeye

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Can you explain the process of your research to us? What experiments did you conduct to come to your findings?
Also, did you rely on the scientific method? What was your initial hypothesis, and how did the results of research confirm or alter your initial hypothesis? Was your research conducted in a scientifically rigorous manner with controls and external factors accounted for? Was your research later accepted for publication in a scientific journal of record? If so, what sort of rigor did the editors of said journal apply to the report of your work - and were you forced to make any changes to your findings based on the vetting of those editors? What future studies would you like to see branch out from your research?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Never heard of Publix. What a weird name for a grocery store. Way too close to "pubics" imho.
you shut your dirty mouth. Publix is a beloved institution and all other large grocery stores pale in comparison. They give all their people full bennies and stock options…even the baggers. It’s enlightened capitalism at its best. And you walk into one, you can sense it right away. Every single goddamn employee in there, from 8 to 80, deaf crippled or crazy, they are the HAPPIEST motherfukkers on the block. Retirement packages to tack on to whatever other pensions and social security they’re collecting. They literally all walk around looking and acting like they just won a $5,000 scratch off card that very morning

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
i got vacced for a few reasons.
1. I heard it CAN help prevent you from getting covid and my son is at risk (asthma)
2. I travel for work and fun and it’s a requirement as other vaccines have been in the past
3. My friendtalked to me about vaccine concerns , he’s a phd and researches immune diseases
4. My doctor told me to get it

I don’t care if you don’t want to get vacced but don’t try to make those of us who did feel dumb ya monkeys!
I’ll get my buddy to make a handle and you guys can compare research I’m sure he got his phd watching you tube :roflmao:

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I'm a big believer in statistics. Here you go: Directly from my state's health department:

Pay close attention to dates and such. Put it all together and make up your own mind based on your age, demographics, co-morbidities, fitness level and risk tolerance. I view my odds based on all of the available data and my assesment of my personal risk factors to that of being struck by lightning. Your results of that evaluation for yourself may differ. You do You.

View attachment 121732

View attachment 121733

View attachment 121734

View attachment 121735
Oh, nonsense. You're a big believer in whatever Clown World tells you to believe in. If you've ever come to an independent conclusion in your life, there is zero evidence of that here.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Also, did you rely on the scientific method? What was your initial hypothesis, and how did the results of research confirm or alter your initial hypothesis? Was your research conducted in a scientifically rigorous manner with controls and external factors accounted for? Was your research later accepted for publication in a scientific journal of record? If so, what sort of rigor did the editors of said journal apply to the report of your work - and were you forced to make any changes to your findings based on the vetting of those editors? What future studies would you like to see branch out from your research?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I've been over it for a full week. You're stuck in the past. The week and a half I didn't post was when I was sick
From a vaccinated co-worker which you always conveniently leave out........who also got pretty damned sick along with her vaxxed spouce.
My symptoms were nothing I couldn't handle and far less severe by miles than 7-day flu bugs that went through our house in the past.
Do you think there's a difference between being sick for over two weeks, with symptoms and having mild symptoms for 2-3 days?

Is carrying symptoms for two weeks and infecting others the same as not doing that?

How the fuck is that the same?

What exactly did you acheive by not getting vaccinated?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I would rather hear a reason why people didn't get vaccinated.

Especially the ones who are "really into statistics.".
I posted the statistics. You made no attempt to refute them or pose a logical rebuttal. I can't help you beyond that.

Do you think there's a difference between being sick for over two weeks, with symptoms and having mild symptoms for 2-3 days?

Is carrying symptoms for two weeks and infecting others the same as not doing that?

How the fook is that the same?

What exactly did you acheive by not getting vaccinated?
You really should seek help for your anxiety and phobias.

Have you ever had a cold? Did anyone else in your life get it from you? Get a grip my man. I spent two weeks in my house. Life rolled on. Nobody's granny died as you like to believe in your simpleton anxiety riddled toddler world.

I took a well calculated minor personal risk knowing full well the ever so slim possibilities. What did I achieve? What wasn't achieved? How do you even come up with these stupid questions. I've never lobbied for you or anyone else to follow my lead.....I don't know your risk factors. You do you.

You don't like my personal choice and views on government authoritarianism or that I can articulate my views. I hope you get the help you need.

Enough about me. Get well Drew and please ignore people like Fecal here if you read this.

Last edited:
Reactions: santacruzin

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
please please please do this
not just for stringcheese
please!
I don’t think he would Great troll opp though!

I remember him explaining the rna vaccines to me, took so long as my depth of knowledge was measures below him.

wait what do you mean if the viris shifts it’s antigens? What’s an outer envelope?
T and B cells could go autoimmune against us ? Wait what? This is studied in phase 3 trials how?

He is a patient man, we would 100% break that patience.