Can we talk about Marjorie Taylor Green?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Here's the deal with MTG and Boebert and Goetz and Hawley and the rest of the Congressional crazies. The more bizarre and insane they become, the more popular they become with their base, and the more donation money they rake in. Because their districts are ultra-safe, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain, since their dstricts are not in danger of being redefined into competitiveness anytime soon.

Why so many people are so pissed off at the establishment / elites / RINOs / libs / whoever that they would support such lunatics is beyond me.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Here's the deal with MTG and Boebert and Goetz and Hawley and the rest of the Congressional crazies. The more bizarre and insane they become, the more popular they become with their base, and the more donation money they rake in. Because their districts are ultra-safe, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain, since their dstricts are not in danger of being redefined into competitiveness anytime soon.

Why so many people are so pissed off at the establishment / elites / RINOs / libs / whoever that they would support such lunatics is beyond me.
What has the establishment done for you besides make your life worse and themselves richer?

This is about electing historical arsonists

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

humanity has it's predilections !! )

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
And here's where you are loudly proclaiming your basic ignorance

I don't even agree with most of what horseface says, yet i can at least admit what is so blatantly happening here

Mask up!
Basic ignorance? Of what?

like I have said to you multiple times. This is just a clashing of “cathedrals”. You’re just too much of a loyal subject of one of them to recognize that.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Basic ignorance? Of what?

like I have said to you multiple times. This is just a clashing of “cathedrals”. You’re just too much of a loyal subject of one of them to recognize that.
Of what?

Basically everything, but especially your adoring adherence to the Ministry of Truth

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig