CA orders mask mandate

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
I'm not a boomer and probably listen to more up and coming musicians than most on here.

But don't worry PCRD - you'll be an old fvck sooner than you think. Enjoy the ride kid.

You're both right. Places we go are maskless. Places Boomers go are masked. Boomers want to live in an all-Boomer world where only they exist and they pretend they're still in the '60s seeing hot new bands like The Doobies and The Grateful Dead. This world probably smells real bad and people drop dead pretty regularly. Happily, I don't live in it. This is the Way. Keep Boomers in their world and out of the way of the rest of the world.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I'm not a boomer and probably listen to more up and coming musicians than most on here.

But don't worry PCRD - you'll be an old fvvk sooner than you think. Enjoy the ride kid.
OK, Boomer. Enormous Boomer tell that you're still hip/with it because you "Listen to more up and coming musicians than most on here!" *shakes fist*

I'll be old, but I won't be a Boomer, so I'll age with grace and die with dignity.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Omicron could possible be the "vaccine" we needed. If South Africa and the UK are a true representation, it's a highly contagious but very mild version (which is perfectly normal and how virus' become benign). It's a gift from the heavens in developing herd immunity. Why are we hiding from it? Midterms?
Herd immunity?

What’s that?

I think I recall something being said about it, maybe around 4 months into the 15 day lock down?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Omicron could possible be the "vaccine" we needed. If South Africa and the UK are a true representation, it's a highly contagious but very mild version (which is perfectly normal and how virus' become benign). It's a gift from the heavens in developing herd immunity. Why are we hiding from it? Midterms?
Buy time.

It will be cool if your scenario works out, but there is no guarantee of this.

I think Covid has a few more surprises left for humanity.

Vaccines were always not the slam dunk. They were a good tactic to a problem that requires a multi-variate strategy.

I love the fact that they are not stopping the virus is proof to team anti vax that it wasn't a legit tactic.

The fact that a good tactic is poorly executed doesn't invalidated the tactic.

It just means the people implementing the tactic executed it poorly.

I'm fine with not wearing a mask at this point.

Reactions: afoaf

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
so i was wondering why the state of california gave san francisco a different set of mask rules than the rest of the state and apparently its because of "the thought and care that San Francisco residents have been putting into staying as safe as possible"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot and Kaido

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Today I happened to be in the Walmart in Lompoc of all places, which one might assume to be a hotbed of anti-maskness. Well 100% of the people in there were masked and I heard nary a single complaint or snarky remark or anything. Everyone was doing just fine and mucho commerce was being done and the sky didn't fall from everyone masking up.

Walmarts are a trip.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Today I happened to be in the Walmart in Lompoc of all places, which one might assume to be a hotbed of anti-maskness. Well 100% of the people in there were masked and I heard nary a single complaint or snarky remark or anything. Everyone was doing just fine and mucho commerce was being done and the sky didn't fall from everyone masking up.

Walmarts are a trip.
except the problem is that the employees don't wear their fkn masks

it's madness

I lit up the manager...."why am I standing here sweating it out in this fkn mask while you stand there wearing it around your chin?"

dirty look, but it worked...dumb sweet and delicious bag of candy

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

it's madness

I lit up the manager...."why am I standing here sweating it out in this fkn mask while you stand there wearing it around your chin?"

dirty look, but it worked...dumb sweet and delicious bag of candy
Eww

1640111698975.png

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
It's a gift from the heavens in developing herd immunity. Why are we hiding from it? Midterms?
you cant get herd immunity with a virus that keeps mutating can you?

thats why people who got covid the first time around - are now getting it again in droves regardless of the severity.

i rmemeber months ago the narrative was "cant catch it twice". now we know thats wrong.

Reactions: afoaf

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
here in El Paso County Colorado where people are mostly maskless the problem is that the employees at wal mart are *forced* to wear a fkn mask while the rest of us breath free and conduct business like humans

its lame

they need to be rescued from their evil corporate overlords and their bullshit mandates

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Basically Covid is a dastardly little motherfooker of a virus and we've got to attack it relentlessly with all guns blazing. Complacency will result in millions more unnecessary and avoidable deaths.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
you cant get herd immunity with a virus that keeps mutating can you?

thats why people who got covid the first time around - are now getting it again in droves regardless of the severity.

i rmemeber months ago the narrative was "cant catch it twice". now we know thats wrong.
If you can get immunity from a vaccine you can get immunity from the virus.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
here in El Paso County Colorado where people are mostly maskless the problem is that the employees at wal mart are *forced* to wear a fkn mask while the rest of us breath free and conduct business like humans

its lame

they need to be rescued from their evil corporate overlords and their bullshit mandates
That's happening at the big companies around here as well

It's a good way for the Patricians to identify the plebes