Teachers seem mature and well adjusted.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Her parents should be executed for allowing this to happen
They may have no choice. Either affirm or CPS gets involved according to new Lost Coast state laws:
Also activist teachers are grooming them:

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I'm pretty much waiting for a stranger to punch me for no reason at any moment. :roflmao:

The guy who punched the guy got too close to the punch-ee.

Was he breathing on him?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The puncher first touched chests with the punchee, who pushed him away. If I was on a jury and saw that, I would be inclined to find the puncher guilty.

Reactions: Autoprax

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The punchee messed up by letting the puncher get within striking distance.

I think some people don't think that getting punched in the face is an opition.

If you never got in a fight before, it would be easy to think this.

I know people in their 40s, 50s, and 60s who never got in fights before.

Reactions: LifeOnMars

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
The puncher first touched chests with the punchee, who pushed him away. If I was on a jury and saw that, I would be inclined to find the puncher guilty.
Both men made a choice to get unreasonably close to each other and both were to stubborn too relinquish space. it doesn't matter who got to where first...that's child logic.

Overall I'm satisfied that two men can solve their differences in a number of ways and accept the results as they are. I don't think that's the case here because one of the mutual combatants on the losing side of a choice he made probably called the cops. Millennials get a lot of sh!t, deservedly but calling the cops here's proof that the pussification of man happened long before the millennial's roamed the earth.

Reactions: PRCD and Ifallalot

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Educayshun majors and teachers graduating near the bottom is a fact I've posted many times. Whether this is by design is huge if true:

For the record, private school teachers all seem to be smart and have an intellectual life. It has something to do with skin in the game and being compensated about a third as much so seeing education as a duty and a calling rather than a job.

I watched the public school students walk home yesterday and noticed they all slouch, have dull eyes, and wear masks outside when walking home. The students seem to match the teachers well.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and $kully

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I love the teacher hate.

There is a long history of scapegoating education for societal woes.
It’s the easiest thing to blame. It’s inconvenient to recognize that what happens in the family unit is of equal or more importance in educational development.

Reactions: bird.LA