Endorfins

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC

claw87

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jan 30, 2017
“Each set is built with a base that is compatible with either FCSII or Futures boxes.”
Another paragraph is less misleading:

"The Futures compatible base on Endorfins will work just like a fin built by Futures with a Futures base.

The FCSII compatible base will require two screws that will come with the fins. Endorfins with FCSII compatible bases will not click in and click out."

I love how hard they have to justify the screwing in process :roflmao:

Did not manage to find any information on the actual shape of the fins.

Reactions: MathDebater

erik1938

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oh ya screw that guy. I watched all of the videos about em and nothing describing why these are different then other fins. I guess we should buy them just because they are endorsed by him.
Also products that he has endorsed in the past are Chinese built junk and not quality. I bought this dry bag that he marketed and it started leaking within 2 months of use.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Oh ya screw that guy. I watched all of the videos about em and nothing describing why these are different then other fins. I guess we should buy them just because they are endorsed by him.
Also products that he has endorsed in the past are Chinese built junk and not quality. I bought this dry bag that he marketed and it started leaking within 2 months of use.
They float, bro.

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
"THE ECO STORY: ‘Screw your fins, not your ocean”. Kelly has a hobby of collecting fins from the reef in front of his home in Hawaii. These fins are trash, abandoned on the ocean floor. By screwing our fins into our surfboards – and with the fact that they float - we prevent this from happening. We are additionally continuing our commitment to Sea Trees – ‘wiping’ the yearly carbon footprint of our fin production through conserving kelp forest in California, protecting rain forest in Africa, and planting mangrove trees in Indonesia."

If Endorfins can rescue homeless puppies and cure cancer, I'm in!

Last edited: