Drew Brophy - in ICU w/ COVID fighting for his life

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
That sucks. Hope he makes it.
Life is harsh. I do wonder if he was vaxxed. I know a guy that had covid pneumonia and hospitalized 2 weeks and had 2 shots of Pfizer. Had them for 3 months before he got sick.

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
There are treatment that are far better than the vax option.
So Physician comrade, do you think Drew‘s family hasn’t explored these alternative treatments? He’s been in the ICU for like, a month. in an induced coma. They have been inundated with treatment suggestions and well wishes and $$. Yet there he still is.

Last edited:

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
That sucks. His artwork is mind blowing. Would love to have a few boards painted by him. Hope he makes it.

So she marries a bad ass artist, then writes a book on how to be successful making a living doing art?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think I see the problem:

Your positive intentions are very powerful and will be received. In your mind see Drew dropping in and charging on the biggest wave of the day or cheerfully teaching his Posca Pen techniques to aspiring artists or speaking to a group on his passion Quantum Art & sacred geometry. Close your eyes, see him, feel his joy and then say “Drew is healed and in good health”. Do this as often as you can every day. This positive intention multiplied by thousands will supercharge Drews's healing!"

Magical thinking makes you feel good but it doesn't protect you from a novel corona virus.

Last edited:

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
It really does suck all the way around. I've known Drew a long time. We pretty much ran in the same SCarolina circles before both moving to San Clemente around the same time back in the early 90's. Now he's on a damn vent. It just sucks. When it hopefully resolves, he's still never going to be the same. I mean, this is a guy who standup paddled down the damn Colorado river and positively charged big waves. If Covid can affect him as badly as it has as a middle aged dude, it can do the same to anyone.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
It really does suck all the way around. I've known Drew a long time. We pretty much ran in the same SCarolina circles before both moving to San Clemente around the same time back in the early 90's. Now he's on a damn vent. It just sucks. When it hopefully resolves, he's still never going to be the same. I mean, this is a guy who standup paddled down the damn Colorado river and positively charged big waves. If Covid can affect him as badly as it has as a middle aged dude, it can do the same to anyone.
Preach. It’s cases like his that scare the sh!t out of me. Time for a booster.

Hope he fully recovers.