Mental Health thread

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
i think his inability to leave the side of his ailing wife is part of the problem, i don't think he can just leave her and head to the canaries

I was thinking, very plainly, that we pass the hat and send the guy a bunch of cash to help get through the winter

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
i think his inability to leave the side of his ailing wife is part of the problem, i don't think he can just leave her and head to the canaries

I was thinking, very plainly, that we pass the hat and send the guy a bunch of cash to help get through the winter
Hadn't a clue what the problem was.

Only offering what I can can.

Cash, no can.

Free place to stay, boards, local insight and rides to/from is all I got.

:waving::shaka:

Reactions: Aruka

underdog

Michael Peterson status
Jan 7, 2005
MAINEAGEBITCHES!
:drowning::cursing::drowning::cursing:
Thanks guy's, To answer santacruzin I have VA that might talk me off a cliff if need be.
She has been in Hospital for 2 days now and they just moved her to ICU because her BP is low AF!
I was with her all day and she is in serious condition. The ICU move was to facilitate giving her better? BP meds and get her kidneys and liver to function better. They aren't making platelettes like the owners manual suggests and she's bleeding into urine.
Yes there will be more posts after this...and Subway your humor and jokes bring me smiles all the time!
Please keep my wife Denise in your thought and prayers.

on 2nd thought Prayers only...there is some sick MOFO's on here...Not the real mofo but ya'll get it!

caelho

Miki Dora status
Jun 10, 2003
Hey underdog my thoughts and prayers are with you. I was in a very similar situation with my wife a few times, so I can relate.

• Wow
Reactions: underdog

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Sorry your wife and you have to deal with this
Sending you and your wife good thoughts and good vibes and prayers your way

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
:drowning::cursing::drowning::cursing:
Thanks guy's, To answer santacruzin I have VA that might talk me off a cliff if need be.
She has been in Hospital for 2 days now and they just moved her to ICU because her BP is low AF!
I was with her all day and she is in serious condition. The ICU move was to facilitate giving her better? BP meds and get her kidneys and liver to function better. They aren't making platelettes like the owners manual suggests and she's bleeding into urine.
Yes there will be more posts after this...and Subway your humor and jokes bring me smiles all the time!
Please keep my wife Denise in your thought and prayers.

on 2nd thought Prayers only...there is some sick MOFO's on here...Not the real mofo but ya'll get it!
DM me your venmo/PayPal/coin base wallet etc bro, don’t be shy, and I’m sure others would want to know too. We all want to chip in and help a brother out. Whichever way you’re most comfortable doing that, say the word

that being said, if underdog tries to decline, is anyone here (must be a well known and trusted long time erBBer of course) friends with underdog, so we can force the cash upon him by hand if necessary?

underdog

Michael Peterson status
Jan 7, 2005
MAINEAGEBITCHES!
DM me your venmo/PayPal/coin base wallet etc bro, don’t be shy, and I’m sure others would want to know too. We all want to chip in and help a brother out. Whichever way you’re most comfortable doing that, say the word

that being said, if underdog tries to decline, is anyone here (must be a well known and trusted long time erBBer of course) friends with underdog, so we can force the cash upon him by hand if necessary?
I will get back to you when I clear out the lump in my throat and the fuggin tears in my eyes!

Liveupdates: Moved her to ICU (because they have a med/IV that would help her and the floor she was on couldn't) and BP
BP is in normal range now.

I AM SERIOUSLY HUMBLED AND LOVE YOU ALL!

underdog

Michael Peterson status
Jan 7, 2005
MAINEAGEBITCHES!
Sometimes you just have to blow off some steam, and since I cannot do it safely or sanely with alchohol, for the first time in along time I actively went looking for a fight with joy in my heart and laughter from my lungs

hike was really just a stroll. Smoked a doobie on the River, took the obligatory photos like a dutiful husband of A yogi with an Instagram account that constantly need fresh content
View attachment 119203
Deep breaths (and how annoying is THAT advice, amirite?)

Also, I nearly resigned my job this morning because my stupid (but really smart and father like mentor figure) of a manager kept saying he wasn't taking a $150K deal I closed because the unit-rate was a little low. And this was the same client that gave us the fetch.ai tip that both me and my boss (and some of you) made thousands of dollars on. So they are going to TRIPLE their spend with me in a single quarter, and my boss wanted to dig in his heels and demand a unit-rate increase. And I've been arguing with him for 2 weeks about it now. And in my lightly to moderately unbalanced psyche, I was all set to threaten resignation if he didn't grant me my deal and GTFO of my way. He claims he "knew I would say/do something rash like that so that's why he "let me wear him down".

But it means two things: I'm still crazy, and I still know how to get what I need from those that supposedly are running this clown car. Actually, it may work in my favor to keep management and the C-Suite thinking I'm a bit unstable even as I continue to close the f&%k out of deals. I want their mantra to be "lets do everything we can to keep subway happy, mentally stable, and producing like has has been for 14+ years" and if takes a little lunacy to achieve that, well, I'm game
Not that I would condone shenanigans of retaliation but I would for you man!

Reactions: Subway