Hawaii- Done

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
support and buy local
let's quit shipping profits offshore
nothing like govmnt subsidies
we used to have a ferry from kapolei to downtown honolulu harbor when mufi scrounged some gov support. They should have used something the navitek sized

Reactions: bluemarlin04

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
That’s it, Fukk a bunch of Indianapolis for thanksgiving. I go Kauai.

the Irony is that we are visiting my sister in law, and the girls’ step father will also be there, so it will literally be the same crew I took to Kauai for thanksgiving 2019, except, we’ll be in fukking Indianapolis. In late November. No PPK, no Bonzer, no Lis family, no epic surf, and worst of all, NO SOUTH PACIFC REVIVAL AFTER DINNER!
2417F842-A60D-41AA-A544-1012E0352217.jpeg

Last edited:

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
;)
That’s it, Fukk a bunch of Indianapolis for thanksgiving. I go Kauai.

the Irony is that we are visiting my sister in law, and the girls’ step father will also be there, so it will literally be the same crew I took to Kauai for thanksgiving 2019, except, we’ll be in fukking Indianapolis. In late November. No PPK, no Bonzer, no Lis family, no epic surf, and worst of all, NO SOUTH PACIFC REVIVAL AFTER DINNER!
View attachment 119609
ha! I still got the can of cranberries that was left over that you passed on to me! ;)
Good people. Epic evening!! :jamon:

Reactions: Subway

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Likewise!
man, to think I once thought of those shots of me from that day as “sort of slimming”
I ain’t here to fat shame, but being lean and muscular beats the living sh!t out of being even a bit chunky, let alone outright obese like i was for several years.

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
so many novelty spots come to mind.
I once surfed a point in Kailua that looked like something out of a surf video. Huge lines peeling off the point. Looked like Rincon but going left. I was in middle school and it was just me and a friend for hours. No one believes me when I tell them about it.

• Love
Reactions: racer1

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
I once surfed a point in Kailua that looked like something out of a surf video. Huge lines peeling off the point. Looked like Rincon but going left. I was in middle school and it was just me and a friend for hours. No one believes me when I tell them about it.
Or the right that was peeling and surfed for three hours while everyone else was on the other side of the fence.

YeahNo

OTF status
Jan 20, 2017
Kelly's Cove
Spent Thanksgiving on Oahu. I've never been on island this time of year and it was a blast. Lot's of aloha in the water, on the beaches, and on the trails. Too bad the day I cruised by the contest site they had called it off (Sunday), but I met Rain (sp?? Rayne?) over at the Hale'iwa Surf Shop. Super chill. Also, HoloHolo worked great in town, thanks for the heads up!

• Love
Reactions: PPK96754 and racer1

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Spent Thanksgiving on Oahu. I've never been on island this time of year and it was a blast. Lot's of aloha in the water, on the beaches, and on the trails. Too bad the day I cruised by the contest site they had called it off (Sunday), but I met Rain (sp?? Rayne?) over at the Hale'iwa Surf Shop. Super chill. Also, HoloHolo worked great in town, thanks for the heads up!
Rainos?