Clown Town

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Ifailalot is not vaxxed and neither is his family.

He wants people to die because "they would die soon anyway" just so he doesn't suffer minor inconvenience of getting a jab, (literally Auschwitz).

I'm only guessing that would include his parents.

Unless he's a true narcissistic psychopath and is not aware of what he's saying.
ifall is basically a house cat. Convinced he is fiercely independent while being utterly dependent on a a system he neither appreciates or understands.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
ifall is basically a house cat. Convinced he is fiercely independent while being utterly dependent on a a system he neither appreciates or understands.
You're a sad, sad "man"

And not very good at this

Mask up dummy!

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Link? Because all the scientists say it reduces transmission.
those are two different things, entirely

I wonder why people want to have all the covid sh!t so backwards?

Proper masks are mainly for reducing transmission, yet people think they're for their own protection
Vaccines are mainly for self-protection, yet people think they're for everyone else

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Proper masks are mainly for reducing transmission, yet people think they're for their own protection
Vaccines are mainly for self-protection, yet people think they're for everyone else
Vaccines do both, if you're less symptomatic and you don't carry the virus for as long, you have less chance to transmit the virus.

You wear a mask to protect others and others wear masks to protect you.
It's called common courtesy.

That's the whole point, holy fück.

Aug 5, 2021
:ROFLMAO:
Vaccines do both, if you're less symptomatic and you don't carry the virus for as long, you have less chance to transmit the virus.

You wear a mask to protect others and others wear masks to protect you.
It's called common courtesy.

That's the whole point, holy fück.
Dude, you're hilarious. I don't know how any rational mature adult could be so gullible and blind to reality, but carry on, man.:foreheadslap:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
those are two different things, entirely

I wonder why people want to have all the covid sh!t so backwards?

Which one of your Twitter handlers told you this?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
He just knows better than highly educated people who have been studying the subject all their lives, Dunning-Kruger is the real pandemic in America.
I didn't say anything different than the priests of your cathedral did. You just don't like where I added the emphasis

Mask up dummy