North Shore. Where To Stay?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I'd take racer's hookup if you can get it. The pros all know people they can stay with or have team houses, general public pays out the ass. You can easily score sessions with only like 5 - 10 guys out if you pick your waves and times correctly. Don't let the grom get fixated on only going out to pipe/rockies.

Have you taken him to Indo?
No Indo. Just California and Puerto Rico. Need a warm water alternative to this for him. Water and air temps were in the mid 30s when I shot this.

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Actually you just reminded me why I don't post much surf content on this site. Go fuk yourself all the way back to the politics forum ya fukking piece of sh!t.
Good, nobody cares. You can go back to DMing people who don't give a fook you tryhard kook.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars
Feb 6, 2010
That's why I'm looking at late season. The crowds at certain PR spots bring annoyance to a different level though. Basically kooks who can't surf for sh!t hassling in chest high waves. It really soured him on PR. He's used to crowds otherwise though.
Quit planning your PR trips in advance and do a strike mission and get it pumping. You know how good it can get right?

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2010
I got it absolutely pumping one week in the late 90s so yes I've seen the potential. Kind of have to work around school schedule and work to an extent.
The best thing about the strike mission is it can be 3 or 4 days. No reason to burn a week vacation