COVID Vaccines Are Shots in the Dark

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Lmao you’ve taken the most anti societal stance these past few years.
Thanks for making a great live example of the humor buried in that post

Your collectivist ilk are always shitting out that idiotic notion

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
They are, subject to user error and refusal to wear masks. If transmission had continued at the rates it was early on like it was in NY and Italy before any restrictions then we truly would have had a zombie apocalypse
You missed that one important moment to think about what you're about to post before you post it. What you just said, in essence is that the virus has gotten deadlier....which isn't true. Complete foolishness.

Transmission is up. Masks are up. What is going on?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It's not better for the dead people.

It's better for you because you don't want to be inconvenienced in any way (NAZI ERA JEW LITERALLY)

Maybe you need a civics refresher class?
The people who were going to die soon anyway? Also, they're dead, it doesn't matter to them anymore

Instead let's ruin everyone else's future who has to live for a lot longer?

Why do you keep minimizing these measures as "inconveniences?" Oh yeah, no kids. So you don't have the empathy and emotional intelligence to put yourself in others' shoes. Malignant vile narcissist

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The people who were going to die soon anyway? Also, they're dead, it doesn't matter to them anymore

Why do you keep minimizing these measures as "inconveniences?" Oh yeah, no kids. So you don't have the empathy and emotional intelligence to put yourself in others' shoes. Malignant vile narcissist
"Soon"?

What is "soon"? 5, 10 years? 3? 15?

Do you want to die 10 years sooner?

Go ahead, sacrifice so you don't inconvenience people with children.

Or maybe you want your parents to die "soon"?
I'm sure it's all the same to them.

Why don't you tell us what's the suffering you endured?
How was your life "ruined"?

Go on, tell us how you've had it as hard as Nazi Era Jews.

You are tripping over your own dick to prove that you're the biggest piece of sh!t on erBB.

You want other people to die for your convenience but you're calling somebody else a malignant narcissist? :roflmao:

You are the embodiment of the Dark Triad.

Last edited:

Why do you hate old people so much?

If what you said is true.... transmissions are down, and we know deaths are up...that can only mean the virus is killing at a higher rate in 2021 than in 2020.
Early in the pandemic, when many places had yet to see their first cases, the places where it first hit bad were seeing high transmission from a relative few cases and the bodies were piling up in the parking lot of hospitals in NY. This warned us and we started taking precautions like no gatherings, facemasks, social distancing and travel restrictions. These things helped slow down the spread and helped prevent overwhelming clusters. We weren't able to stop it and it spread worldwide at a slower rate. Now that there are millions with the disease compared to thousands then, of course there are more people with the disease and more dying. Anti vaxxers, mask refusers and trump rallies didn't help. Are you part of the solution?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Early in the pandemic, when many places had yet to see their first cases, the places where it first hit bad were seeing high transmission from a relative few cases and the bodies were piling up in the parking lot of hospitals in NY. This warned us and we started taking precautions like no gatherings, facemasks, social distancing and travel restrictions. These things helped slow down the spread and helped prevent overwhelming clusters. We weren't able to stop it and it spread worldwide at a slower rate. Now that there are millions with the disease compared to thousands then, of course there are more people with the disease and more dying. Anti vaxxers, mask refusers and trump rallies didn't help. Are you part of the solution?
Nice soliloquy. I wouldn't bother defending the indefensible either...but piling on with more inaccurate garbage seems like a weird strategy if your goal is to show that you aren't just a blowhard.

There is exactly zero evidence that masks or social distancing has done anything useful. There is plenty of evidence that shows it hasn't. Everyone is clear on the theory that if a virus particle is captured before it enters the respiratory system that it could prevent infection. What we do know it that seldom does a single particle cause infection. Rather, it's the exposure to hundreds of millions of particles that overwhelm the bodies natural response to viral intruders. A mask stopping a small percentage of this means nothing. The spread has never slowed or stopped in a way that would allow anyone to draw that conclusion. We can however point to the virus' transmission behavior being almost identical to every other virus, which accelerate and wane according to tertiary environmental conditions.

The reasons for masks is threefold. First, the populace needed to hear something. If you want to cause the apocalypse tell the public that in the face of mass viral deaths currently there's nothing we can do. Governments were in survival mode trying to quell panic. Second was throwing the kitchen sink at it before we knew what "it" was. Third...humans, especially those attracted to serve in government have a savior complex and this constant fire in their belly to simply be bossy.

As antibody, immunity, and prophylactic and therapeutic medicine advances the disease associated with COVID infection will decrease. Vaccines and recovery from infection improve resistance to infection and also help prevent against serious disease from the virus. There's plenty of evidence that suggests that vaccine boosters increase the prevention of infection but do not necessarily increase your bodies response to infection...meaning the protection against severe disease is robust and long lasting.

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube
This post has it all....

Trump rallies=Check
Anti Vaxxers=Check
Bodies piling up in the hospital parking lot=Check
Social distancing=Check
Overwhelming clusters=Check
Slow the spread=Check

You really should shelter in place, and wait for this play out.

Nice soliloquy. I wouldn't bother defending the indefensible either...but piling on with more inaccurate garbage seems like a weird strategy if your goal is to show that you aren't just a blowhard.

There is exactly zero evidence that masks or social distancing has done anything useful. There is plenty of evidence that shows it hasn't. Everyone is clear on the theory that if a virus particle is captured before it enters the respiratory system that it could prevent infection. What we do know it that seldom does a single particle cause infection. Rather, it's the exposure to hundreds of millions of particles that overwhelm the bodies natural response to viral intruders. A mask stopping a small percentage of this means nothing. The spread has never slowed or stopped in a way that would allow anyone to draw that conclusion. We can however point to the virus' transmission behavior being almost identical to every other virus, which accelerate and wane according to tertiary environmental conditions.

The reasons for masks is threefold. First, the populace needed to hear something. If you want to cause the apocalypse tell the public that in the face of mass viral deaths currently there's nothing we can do. Governments were in survival mode trying to quell panic. Second was throwing the kitchen sink at it before we knew what "it" was. Third...humans, especially those attracted to serve in government have a savior complex and this constant fire in their belly to simply be bossy.

As antibody, immunity, and prophylactic and therapeutic medicine advances the disease associated with COVID infection will decrease. Vaccines and recovery from infection improve resistance to infection and also help prevent against serious disease from the virus. There's plenty of evidence that suggests that vaccine boosters increase the prevention of infection but do not necessarily increase your bodies response to infection...meaning the protection against severe disease is robust and long lasting.
Actually masks and social distancing are very useful, the evidence is out there. What else do you feel is inaccurate? Lucky for me that I worked in Emergency Medicine my whole life and traveled extensively meeting other medical people. I don't have to get my info from the internet. My friend from NYC called me early on to let me know that indeed they were storing the bodies of dead COVID patients in the parking lot of his hospital and it wasn't fake news. I have family members who are PhD's and Epidemoligists and make vaccines. I trust them, not the government or the news.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Actually masks and social distancing are very useful, the evidence is out there. What else do you feel is inaccurate? Lucky for me that I worked in Emergency Medicine my whole life and traveled extensively meeting other medical people. I don't have to get my info from the internet. My friend from NYC called me early on to let me know that indeed they were storing the bodies of dead COVID patients in the parking lot of his hospital and it wasn't fake news. I have family members who are PhD's and Epidemoligists and make vaccines. I trust them, not the government or the news.

you trust them over the experts on the erBB?