Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Bump stops are not illegal either.
Bump stocks lad, bump stocks.

Note in this case, bump stocks means the device used to allow for rapid firing.

It has nothing to do with the swell bumping up and making you stocked, or with little lines of Peruvian marching powder, also prone to making one stocked. Nor does it mean Elon Musk tweeted Gamestonk, or AMC, and they pumped again.

Blompf banned them for a while, but the Sixth Circuit of half Appalachian/half Rustbelt activist judges struck 'er down.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I got into a huge fight with my daughter on this one. She said self-defense shouldn't be an excuse for killing someone, I said it was a legit defense the world around. We did not come to agreement, but we do agree that the Aubury killers are guilty-ass pieces of sh!t.

Reactions: Sharky

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

Facebook will remove posts that it deems to be in support of alleged Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse.

We’ve designated the shooting in Kenosha a mass murder and are removing posts in support of the shooter," Facebook said in a statement to Breitbart News. The statement came after conservative commentator Mark Dice said a video he posted was removed and that Facebook was "threatening to delete my entire account."

“Facebook just removed a video I posted showing Kyle Rittenhouse offering help to a wounded protester in Kenosha,” Dice tweeted.

:ROFLMAO:
Why did Facebook not give KR a fair trial before designating him guilty :unsure:

And I thought that the social media giants did not have political biases :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
The law existed because of hunting. In which minors often participate.

Not semi-autos designed for hunting humans.
The history of the law includes several changes between 1987 - 2011. If you think the legislators didn't even consider also including those scary black rifles at any point over that 25 year history then that would be quite a feat.

I dunno, but it seems more likely to me that the legislature didn't ban those black rifles because the votes didn't go that way. Not because they forgot or didn't notice, but because they actively decided not to.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The history of the law includes several changes between 1987 - 2011. If you think the legislators didn't even consider also including those scary black rifles at any point over that 25 year history then that would be quite a feat.

I dunno, but it seems more likely to me that the legislature didn't ban those black rifles because the votes didn't go that way. Not because they forgot or didn't notice, but because they actively decided not to.
That doesn’t make it a any less of an omission.

Are semi-autos unsuitable/dangerous for minors to open cary during volatile protests?

Yes/No

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Are semi-autos unsuitable/dangerous for minors to open cary during volatile protests?
Yes/No

Well, what I will stipulate to is that an omission can either be accidental or intentional. So if they did consider it but decided otherwise then I supposed you could fairly call that an intentional omission.

As to your other question, the answer to "unsuitable for anyone to carry" the answer is yes. The individual being 17.1/2 at the time is more/less irrelevant to the question of dangerous/unsuitable.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Yes/No

Well, what I will stipulate to is that an omission can either be accidental or intentional. So if they did consider it but decided otherwise then I supposed you could fairly call that an intentional omission.

As to your other question, the answer to "unsuitable for anyone to carry" the answer is yes. The individual being 17.1/2 at the time is more/less irrelevant to the question of dangerous/unsuitable.
Well, if it’s unintentional, then it’s a loophole.

If it’s intentional, it defies common sense.

Either way, it’s the omission that saved him.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad

It's the law that resulted in the one misdemeanor charge being thrown out. It wouldn't have made a difference with the other charges.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

No matter how much you keep believing that it still isn’t true. He wasn’t tried for being a minor illegally possessing a firearm.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
In spite of your extensive legal experience in the great state of cheeseland, that decision is/was not yours to make.

So, pound sand.
Can you drink shandy in Wisconsin at 17?

Vote?

Open carry a semi-auto, play a cop and shoot people?

Pound this.

Reactions: sirfun

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Minor in possession offense isn't what "provoked" them. That's the lie upon which all this sniveling is based. They most likely didn't even know that he was a minor.

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink