Lebron vs Stewart Nba fight!

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
NBA players don't have pads on. Oh, and they're huge compared to NHL players. Anyone who thinks NBA is soft has never played basketball.
I had very close to court seats and it really puts it in perspective just how massive these guys were.
You always think they are string beans compared to football but they are YUGE up close and fast as hell

Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I had very close to court seats and it really puts it in perspective just how massive these guys were.
You always think they are string beans compared to football but they are YUGE up close and fast as hell
Yeah, even the point guards who look short are still around 6'2-4". Those who are under that are anomalies

Edit: DARP (see below) :foreheadslap: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Live hockey Is epic, especially up close. Football I truly prefer to watch from home, following the game is too erratic, no matter how good your seat or suite is. Plus getting to met life and back from LB is sheer murder. Baseball has its own special magic in person, pace makes it easy to follow the game closely and still socialize with your friends and wander the stadium etc. And if you luck into a really good game or even better a big time playoff victory, well, there is nothing like it

Reactions: santacruzin

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Like Grease Ball Gary said...
Would have loved to see Lebron get his nose smashed.
You clowns continuing on about NHL need to start a Hockey thread.