Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I sold the F out of all my AMP on that weird spike Just now. Seemed too strange and glitchy and it’s probably right back down as I type this

Or not. For very good reasons, I don’t have the coin base app installed on my iPad. I’d never stop watching it’s mesmerizing rises and falls if I had it on every device

edit: it may have made my wife a little breathless for a moment when I told her I made 50% just now on a single trade of a shitcoin. But then I explained that 50% of a few hundred bucks is just a few hundred bucks, she rolled back over to her kindle and ear buds lol.

Last edited:

tenover

Kelly Slater status
Jan 17, 2003
Point Loma, CA
I sold the F out of all my AMP on that weird spike Just now. Seemed too strange and glitchy and it’s probably right back down as I type this

Or not. For very good reasons, I don’t have the coin base app installed on my iPad. I’d never stop watching it’s mesmerizing rises and falls if I had it on every device

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria

Read a few posts up for pump reason.

Reactions: Subway

Yewstreet

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 8, 2019
CRO, XYO, VGX, PLA on my watchlist tonight.

Currently riding CRO, XYO, and VGX
I use VGX as a hodl platform for btc and eth just so I can earn some passive income each month. Interface is nice, but kind of lacks as a trading platform. Considering rotating out of ETH to some lower cap plays as I'm not at retirement levels yet lol

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink and r32

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
These are interesting. 5/7 will contemplate. But haven’t we all collectively screwed the pooch already by telling thousands of people that we own crypto, on this very thread alone?
TO ANY POTENTIAL THIEVES AND HACKERS: my account isn’t even worth $50 I’m not worth your time and energy let alone risk. Nothing to see here

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Read a few posts up for pump reason.
Sad part is, I read your post, knew what it meant, but my brain was just not connecting the dots just a few minutes later.

I would check the price again but now according to that guy in ten overs video, I need to go hide my crypto info (that I don’t even own in the first place) in an air-gapped phone and bury it deep in the dells of Mirkwood

Reactions: r32

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
VGX are you making eye contact with me from across the room? Let's exchange numbers and see where this goes.

Total Supply
278,482,214 VGX

Circulating Supply
278,482,214 VGX

Current price: ~$5

Coins with similar total supply

CAKE (242m / $15)
ATOM (282m / $32)
ICP (474m / $45)
SOL (509m / $220)

Holy sh!t
PLA and AMP just exploded.

Both being added to Binance.

AMP is shitcoin of shitcoins so be careful with that one.
I created an account on crypto.com just for buying these two before they're listed. :)

They will list it in around 20 minutes, we'll see how this goes.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil

edit: it may have made my wife a little breathless for a moment when I told her I made 50% just now on a single trade of a shitcoin. But then I explained that 50% of a few hundred bucks is just a few hundred bucks, she rolled back over to her kindle and ear buds lol.
Was it this spike?

1637646183767.png

I think this was just after Binance posted it on their twitter.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
That may be my single snappiest off the cuff movie quote in my erBB posting history

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Coinbase exchanges and API just went down due to 'connectivity issues', which they reported 4h ago. Just as muh CRO was leveling off for possible run at 1. :cursing:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Coinbase exchanges and API just went down due to 'connectivity issues', which they reported 4h ago. Just as muh CRO was leveling off for possible run at 1. :cursing:
Oh snap that wasn’t just the shitty everything here in Indianapolis? Oops did I say that out loud? I’ve been here 6 hours. 2/7 will not return, not sure how to survive the next 4 days. Luckily the in-laws can literally sit and binge usually decent TV for days on end, so not much is really expected of me.
lucas oil stadium looks pretty cool from a distance. Other than that, well, if I find any thing redeeming tomorrow I’ll play nice. Still never coming back, but, I wont talk a bunch of sh!t on here about Indianpolis and how it’s gentrifying and young people and Eli Lilly. Yada yada yada. Don’t believe it. It’s an Eli town, and if you aint Eli (and sales force just built one of their follies here too) you‘re living in a double wide disguised as a dilapidated ranch built in the late forties and upgrade maybe one time since.

my sister in law makes nearly 100k as a lab rat, and a senior bad ass one, which in Indy is pretty solid, but, she bought a ranch for 250 that was built in 1945. But at least she did real work on it. Still a fucking sad dilapidated rust belt city, after driving all the way across It’s north east quadrant anyway. She left fucking sand Diego for this.

but I digress- yeah WTF happened to coin base? All my sh!t was getting that goood long bottom leafy green to it again.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Whats the top thought for CRO?
If it catches up with BNB in terms of market cap it'll be ~5X. Crypto dot com is still a fraction of binance in terms of total asset value, but given how hard they are marketing towards everyday joes it could certainly go higher.